break up? (Sam Winchester)

You and Sam get into a fight and you leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' why did you do that'' Sam asked.

'' what saving you sorry if I care about you cause you are my boyfriend'' I said. as Dean wrapped a piece of bandage around my arm. Sam scoffed. Dean got up he felt the tension I think.

'' well i am going see you later try not to break anything'' Dean said.

'' I know I am you boyfriend but you shouldn't have thrown yourself infront of me I am not worth saving'' Sam said.

'' oh will you please shut up with your self pityness every fucking time when Dean or I even Cas throw ourselfs infront of you, you say the same fucking thing'' I said raising my voice.

'' than why don't  you listen'' Sam said also raising his voice.

'' fuck you winchester... if you think you aren't worth saving then why are we in a relationship so I can watch you die because I am not aloud to do anything about it'' I said.

'' I am better off dead anyway'' Sam said.

'' you know what stuff that pittyness in your fucking ass Sam'' I said I walked to our shared room and grabbed a suitcase and put clothes into it.

'' what are you doing'' Sam asked as he walked into the room.

'' i am done Sam i can't do this anymore I am leaving'' I said as tears came running down my cheek.

'' no. no..noo Baby we can work this out alright please dont leave'' Sam begged I had finished packing and walked towards the front door.

'' please don't leave me i need you'' Sam said tears running down his cheek I turned my back on him i grabbed the doorhandle.

'' goodbye Sam'' I said before walking out off the door. i got in my own car and quickly sped off.

----------------------------

third pov.

'' where did y/n go'' Dean asked as he walked in the bunker.

'' she left Dean because off me'' Sam said taking a sip from his whiskey.

'' Sam I am just going to say this because I am your brother but she was right you never except any help from us'' Dean said.

'' I know and that is what made me lose my girlfriend'' Sam said.

---------------------

your pov.

my break up with Sam was now almost 5 years ago I never really got over him. I worked alot to get my mind of off him. I worked as a detective a cop in boston. i was now on a case which I was leading.

'' okay boys Chris you and Timo take the left side with some of the swatt. Nathan you come with me with the rest off the swat am I clear'' I said. they all nodded.

'' alright roll out the sooner we get this over with the sooner we can go home'' I said.

Nathan and i went around the back of some warehouse and sneaked inside. there was a huge drug deal going on I signaled over to Chris to surround them.

'' boston pd drop the weapons now'' I called out pointing my gun at them. the man where shocked and quickly dropped with what they where doing. one of them managed to escape.

'' I got him'' I said running after him.

'' freeze'' I yelled I had a clear shot and shot the guy in the shoulder he bumped into someone before falling on the ground. I grabbed the guy and cuffed him.

'' this is detective y/l/n i got the last one I need back up to pick him up'' I said into my walkie talkie.

'' you alright'' I asked the person that was on the ground.

'' yeah wait.... y/n'' I heard Sam say I looked over to him.

'' well look who it is'' I said.

'' wow you changed'' Sam said.

'' I needed to something different than my previous job'' I said.

'' ma'am'' a officer said.

'' oh yeah sorry make sure he doesn't escape again when you take him to the hospital cuff him to the bed'' I said. the officer nodded.

'' well it was nice talking to you but I need to go back'' I said. walking away quickly. I got back to the presinct.

'' y/n aren't you going home'' Nathan said.

'' I have some work I need to finish now go home your little girl might be waiting for you'' I said. Nathan nodded.

'' goodnight boss'' Nathan said and walked off most off the office was dark. I heard some rumbling I grabbed my gun and slowly walked over to the noise I saw a Man at the coffee machine.

'' you should know better than to sneak in a police station Dean'' I said.

'' how did you figure out it was me'' Dean said with a mouthfull of donut.

'' the donut says enough'' I said lowering my gun.

'' so the head of this presinct didn't knew you made it this far without us'' Dean said.

'' yeah well it is also the only thing I do'' I said.

'' oh come on no new boyfriend you are to pretty to be alone'' Dean said.

'' I have enough time on work that I don't have time for my personal life'' I said there was a sillence.

'' have you ever considered going back to Sam and back in the hunting life'' Dean asked

'' of course I have... the hunting life I don't miss cause I do the same thing but than with people I get to put bad people into jail the scumbacks. but Sam I  never stopped loving do you think it was a stupid thing to do leaving him'' I asked.

'' no you are not stupid for doing what you did it gave him time to think through his mistakes and these past 5 years have been weird without you by our side but Sam hasn't been complaining when we threw ourselfs infront of him'' Dean said.

'' but you know it runs in the family because you also weren't happy when Sam or I threw ourselfs for you I am the only one who is thankfull'' I said.

'' you... yes but.... shut up'' Dean said.

'' there you are dude'' I heard Sam say as he walked into the office.

'' well this got akward very quick'' I said walking back into my office.

'' can we talk'' Sam said walking after me as I sat down at my table I mentioned for him to sit down.

'' look Sam after all these years i do still love but it is something I wanted to put aside and I did this because of working, just working as much as I can'' I said.

'' I am sorry that i was just such a pitty ass after you left I started to think about everything and you where right'' Sam said.

'' of course I am right it is me who says it'' I said Sam chuckled I stood up and Sam did the same.

'' shall we give it one more chance but before you ask I am not going to give up my job I am fine if you are still hunting demons and stuff like that but I am out of that game'' I said Sam hugged me lifting me off the ground. he put me back down and leaned in and kissed me.

'' I have missed you so much'' Sam said.

'' finally you two are back together'' Dean said placing a arm around my shoulder.

'' I got my best friend back'' Dean said.

Sam and I chuckled.