I hate demons( Sam Winchester)

" You know who's fault this is" Dean said.

" yeah it is Sam his fault" I said.

" hey who's the one who didn't listen to a word I said" Sam said.

Currently we where held hostage by demons.

" oh please you didn't even want me to come on this hunt because you thought it was dangerous" I said.

" and I am right cause we are all hold captive here last time I checked" Sam said.

" can you two stop bickering for a god damn second" Dean yelled.

I shot Dean a death glare.

" can you lot just get this over with I am kind of getting annoyed by Sam" I said.

" yes and let's start with you" The demon said.

" no.. Stay away from her" Sam and Dean said.

The demon grabbed me and pulled me with them.

They put me in another room. I saw Crowley.

" I swear you need to tell your minions about me" I said.

" darling do you really think I would let them hurt you" Crowley said.

" now if you would be so kind as to let us go" I said.

" if I let you go they will suspect something" Crowley said.

" what that I am half angel half demon... Dad they are gonna find out eventually but I don't want Sam to hate me I love him" I said.

" can't you guys just rough me up a little then I will safe the boys" I said. The demons nodded one grabbed a knife and dragged it down my cheek I screamed. One punched me. I nodded and walked out the door with a bloodied knife. I ran to the room where Sam and Dean were. A demon punched Sam. The other was punching Dean and the other two were just watching.

" let them go..you bitches" I said. I started killing the demons I freed Dean.

"Y/N behind you" Dean said. A demon kicked me in the back I fell forward I slid my knife towards Dean who cut off the ropes off of Sam the remaining demons smoked out.

" You okay" Sam asked as he walked over to me.

" yeah just a scratch" I said Sam rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

" we'll clean that up in the car" Sam said. We all got out of the house we were in.

"How did you escape" Dean asked.

" Demon was stupid enough to leave the knife next to me. It was in my reach so I grabbed cut my ropes before the Dick came back. I stabbed  him and started running" I said.

" You are aware you didn't kill them" Dean said.

" I didn't shit I didn't no that"I said sarcasticly. 

 ----------- a few days later------------

"Y/N can you come here for a second I think we have a new case" Sam called. I walked through the bunker to where Sam and Dean were.

" well spill it" I said sitting next to Sam.

" why didn't it work" Dean mumbled to himself.

" what were you saying Dean" I asked.

" You walked right through the devil's trap" Dean said.

" yeah so was i supposed to be stuck or something" I said. Dean threw holy water on my arm and it started to burn.