finding Cas( Dean)

so since the angel's fell the three of us had been trying to find Cas. Dean was so stressed about this all that he drowned himself in alcohol. he hasn't slept in a good while he had been snapping at everyone these past couple of days.

'' I tracked the last thing we found it turned out to be a dead end'' I said as i walked into the library. Dean didn't say anything.

'' well I may have something'' Sam said.

'' what do you got'' I asked.

'' well there was an man killed and everybody saw a bright light when it happened'' Sam said.

'' I'll go and check it out... Dean wanna join'' I said. Dean kept his focus on his book.

'' Dean!!'' i said raising my voice.

'' what do you want'' Dean said irritated.

'' unbelievable... I'll see you guys later'' I said.

------------------------

I got to the place and questioned a few people.

'' i think it was Cas alright'' I said through the phone.

'' why do you think that'' Sam asked.

'' cause I asked around and what they are discribing is Cas'' I said.

'' well come back maybe from that we can look into some more details'' Sam said and hanged up.

-----------------

when I came back i heard Dean and Sam yelling at each other.

'' woah woah guys... what is going on here'' I said.

'' nothing just leave it'' Dean said as he sat down again at the library table I looked at Sam who didn't say anything either.

'' okay so are we gonna ignore the tension that is hanging in the air right now'' I said.

'' i said leave it'' Dean said.

'' okay what is going on with you Dean'' I said.

'' you right now it is you'' Dean said.

'' excuse me'' I said.

'' okay i know you are stressed about finding Cas'' I said.

'' you know nothing'' Dean hissed.

'' Dean what hell is wrong with you'' I said.

'' seriously dude'' Sam said.

'' I just wanna find Cas alright'' Dean said.

'' we all do'' Sam said.

'' but while I am working my ass off trying to find him you two keep distracting'' Dean said.

'' seriously'' Sam and I both said.

'' you know what Dean figure it out yourself if you don't want our help I am going to a bar'' I said.

'' you know what go leave cause you are so good at that i don't need you two anyway'' Dean said to both me and Sam. it broke my heart tears got into my eyes and I went to our bedroom. I waited until night and than left.

-----------

third person pov.

the next morning Dean got up from the table he went to Sam his room.

'' Sammy I got another lead about Cas'' Dean said.

'' that's  good man'' Sam said as he was reading a book.