break up( Castiel Imagine)

'' alright let's do this'' I said as we walked out of the motel room to the Impala.

'' have you heard anything from Cas'' Sam asked.

'' nope and right now I don't care I want to get this job done and than go back'' I said.

'' let's go do you wanna drive'' Sam asked.

'' hell yes Dean isn't here so yes I am driving'' I said. Dean was still recovering from the last hunt he wanted to come along but we made him stay at home cause we didn't want him to die.

i started driving towards the location we where headed. it was a Demon case me and Sam are very careful I tried reaching Cas but he wont answer. we are a thin ice together I want to spend more time with my boyfriend but he i think he doesn't care. it is always heaven this heaven that.

'' you sure you are okay'' Sam said snapping me from my thoughts.

'' yeah I am fine'' I said.

'' than maybe you can slow down'' Sam said. I released the gas a small bit.

'' it is just so annoying all I want to do is spend time with Cas and always has the same excuse he has things to do in heaven. I haven't seen him since last week and when he comes back it's like hi how are ya, that's it and than he leaves again'' I said.

'' I don't know what's wrong with Cas... it seems like something is bothering him'' Sam said.

'' well he most certainly wont tell me maybe he will tell Dean seeing they are best buddies'' I said.

'' maybe but for now put your mind somewhere else cause we can't do this job if you distracted I don't you get hurt alright'' Sam said.

'' of course let's gank these son of bitches'' I said as i pulled up down the road. we got out and grabbed our blades I had my angel blade Cas had given to me. we walked towards the building and went inside. we silently took out the demons one by one.

'' well if it isn't Sam Winchester and the angel his girlfriend'' A demon said. Sam and I both got cut of guard and we got grabbed.

'' surprised that Dean isn't here with you'' the demon said.

'' well he didn't think you were worthy to be fighting'' I said. he punched me in my stomach.

'' we are gonna have so much fun seeing your boyfriend isn't going to show up'' the demon said to me. I smirked I headbutted the demon infront off me. the demon who was holding me loosened his grip I grabbed my angel blade that was on the ground and stabbed him than stabbed the demon behind Sam. the demon that was talking to us started laughing he waved his hand and Sam flew backwards into the wall.

'' oh you want to dance.... let's dance'' I said. the demon had a blade appearing in his hand. we started with a sword fight. he kicked me down and held the blade against my throat. i kicked him off and drove my blade through him. blood covered my face and shirt. I stood up and walked over to Sam. I nudged him with my foot to see if he would wake up. Sam started waking up I helped him up and we went back to the car he was leaning on me slightly.

'' Sam you get in the backseat and get some sleep'' I said Sam didn't argue with me and climbed in the backseat and laid down as soon as he laid down he was out. I got in the front and started the impala. I grabbed my phone and called Dean.

'' hey Y/n how did it go'' Dean said.

'' it went alright'' I said.

'' how are you and Sam doing'' Dean asked.

'' I am doing fine just a bit sore Sam is out in the backseat nothing serious though'' I said.

'' that's good.... hey listen Y/n you know Cas loves you right'' Dean said.