you die (Dean Winchester)

being the niece of Bobby Singer had it's perks. I got to know John Winchester his boys Sam and Dean from a very young age, and ever since i got to know them I had a crush on Dean. first it was small, later it only became worse.

Dean brought home a different girl every week he'd fuck them and never call them again.

and till this day the word still wasn't out. Sam and I where researching a case while Dean was outside Bobby's house working on baby.

'' y/n question'' Sam said i looked up to him.

'' what's up Sam'' I said.

'' do you like Dean'' Sam asked looking at me.

'' me of course not why would you think that... he is a friend and a very close one too.. why am I still talking'' I said.

'' i can see the way you look at him y/n'' Sam said.

'' what... How... Shut up Sam'' I said. Sam chuckled a little. i gave him a 'you'd better not fucking tell him' look. causing him to raise his hands in surrender. i smiled.

----------------------------------- time skip provided by Gaston-------------------------------

'' hey I got something'' I said. Dean and Sam came walking over to me.

'' elighten us'' Dean said with a small smirk.

'' it's uhhh.....'' I started. those green eyes they are so..... i can just swim in them for ages.

'' earth to y/n what is the case about'' Dean said snapping me from my thoughts.

'' yeah right sorry..... uhm its a case in Alabama locals have been acting weird like robots like they are possesed by something'' I said reading the article. Dean his green eyes where still on my mind and possibly the only thing right now.

'' alright well let's get packed and get on our way'' Dean said Sam nodded Dean stood up and walked towars the stairs. Sam gave me a look.

'' no'' I simply said. Sam shook his head. I went upstairs towards the room i was staying in and grabbed a duffel bag and started putting some guns into it and some clothes. there was a knock on the door.

'' you ready to go'' Dean said.

'' yeah I am ready just let me grab my pillow'' I said. Dean walked over to me and grabbed my bag.

'' you don't need to do that Dean i can carry it myself'' I said.

'' i know i am just being polite now hurry your ass up or we gonna leave without you'' Dean said I pretend to be hurt.

'' you wouldn't do to me i am you best friend you need me out there'' I said smirking Dean scoffed.

'' hey I Sam and I are the one who keep your ass alive'' I said. Dean chuckled and man was that horny. what this man can do to a girl without even kissing or touching.

I walked after Dean as we reached the Impala i climbed in the backseat and put the pillow next to me so if i was tired i could just grab it and go to sleep. Dean pulled out of the parking space in front of Bobby his house and drove away. on to the long ride to Alabama. I could feel my eyes getting heavy I grabbed my pillow and fell asleep.

Dream:

It  was a younger Dean and I outside of Bobby his house playing and having fun. we saw John walking over to us.'' hi John'' I said.'' hello y/n and Dean'' John said we walked inside. I stood next to Bobby.''  see you later aligator'' Dean said.'' see you in awhile crocodile''  I said hugging him before he left.

third pov.

Dean looked inhis rear view mirror seeing y/n asleep and smiled softly. Sam noticed and smiled.