Dean Winchester

okay so this is a bit TVD-ish. you are a hybrid part Werewolf and Vampire like the ones in The Vampire Diaries and originals. they can heal you with their blood and only getting killed will turn you.

................................................................................................................

so you are hybrid never had the urge to kill you kept a pretty good low profile drinks from a blood bag when you need blood. there happened something at your work Winchesters show up and they follow you Sam not believing you. you eventually save Dean.

...................................................................................................................................

being a hybrid wasn't Always easy I was living a normal life in a apartment in Boston working as receptionist at a very busy hotel. today I had the check up from last night some cleaners didn't do their jobs. walking down the hall of the 7th floor I saw someone on the ground a man.'' Sir are you okay'' I asked as I got closer I saw that the man was laying in a puddle of blood. the blood was drawn to me and I felt fangs growing. i closed my eyes to regain control. i grabbed my walkie talkie.'' i need peramedics to the 7th floor'' i said.'' what happened'' I heard Frankie say Frankie was one of my closest friends at work he is super gay but super fun.'' i think i found a dead body'' I said.'' omg'' Frankie said.

not long after that a whole team came I got asked for questions which i couldn't answer 'cause i didn't see anything i went down stairs and Frankie was by my side telling me everything was going to be fine.'' hello my name is agent Jameson this agent Daniels we here to see y/n y/l/n'' A deep voice said.'' that's me'' I said staring up into two beautiful green eyes.'' well hello agent'' Frankie said smiling.'' Frankie you go and do your round through the diner'' I said Frankie walked off.'' so can you tell us what happened'' Agent Jameson said.'' i don't understan why i have to tell it again i just gave my statement'' I said.'' well see we are from the FBI we need to hear it from you'' Agent Daniels said showing his badge i saw the body go by the smell of the blood hit my nostrils i tried to look as normal as possible. Agent Daniels looked at me.'' i don't like blood the smell makes me sick'' I said.'' sure'' Daniels said.'' okay so i am going to same thing i said to the police i saw nothing i went around the hotel to check if the clears did their job and found him on the 7th floor'' I said.''did you smell anything weird'' Jameson said.'' look i didn't pay attention to that the blood had already made me sick do you think i would stay and smell for something else now if you excuse me I still got a job to do'' I said picking up the Phone that was ringing.'' goodmoring hotel three star what can i do for you'' I said. i saw the two FBI agents leaving that was way to close.

later that night i met up with Frankie he is a vampire.'' Frankie they got way to close i think they may know'' I said grabbing my beer.'' well let's not hope that don't want to lose you'' Frankie said.'' so let's get this show on the road'' Frankie said grabbing two bloodbags tossing one over to me.'' so i think that green eyed boy was cute'' Frankie said.'' oh you have Josh remember your boyfriend or did you forgot leave some for me please'' I said sipping my bloodbag.

thirdd person's view.

'' Dean i swear her eye colour changed into a gold colour for a split second'' Sam said.'' Sammy there is nothing out there who has that'' Dean said. Sam looked up to the window where y/n had been living.'' what are they drinking'' Dean asked.'' looks like a..... bloodbag'' Sam said.'' believe me now'' Sam said passing the binoculars.'' well let's get this over with'' Dean said grabbing a machete. they went inside.

my pov.

'' you hear that'' Frankie said. i focused my hearing as the door got kicked in.'' i told you'' I said to Frankie.'' okay so you are no agents that's for sure you are hunters right'' I said.'' yeah i bet the man you killed tasted really nice'' Jameson said.'' whoa i don't kill that's why these blood bags are for'' I said. Daniels shot me with a bullet i my chest.'' that's cute'' I said taking the bullet out.'' why doesn't dead mans blood work on you'' Daniels said.'' what now'' Frankie said i took a step forward. I threw Jameson back on the ground and pushed Daniels up against the wall.'' now you two are going to shut up and listen and don't throw around some false statements'' I said i released Daniels.''  so what are your real names'' I asked.'' Sam and Dean winchester'' Daniels said.'' Winchester i have heard of that name over the course of the years'' Frankie said.'' so what are you'' Sam asked.'' i am a hybrid half vampire half werewolf yes it's true'' I said showing yellow gold eyes and my double set of fangs.'' and yes i could've killed you with ease but like i said i don't do that'' I said.'' i have never seen a vampire who doesn't kill'' Dean said.'' oh darling believe it because it's true the two of us have trained our selved to only drink bloodbags when we are thirsty'' I said.'' so that man dying wasn't you'' Dean asked.'' the Guy's chest was ripped open hell we don't go that far'' Frankie said.'' now i want to come also to your question yes i did smell something weird'' I said.'' what was it sulfur'' Sam said i nodded.'' look what ever you got on your hands count me in it has been to long since i killed something'' I said.'' I need to get home to Josh'' Frankie said flashing away.'' i still don't trust you'' Dean said walking over to me.'' you probably never will cause i am a supernatural being'' I said.'' we don't work together with Demon's'' Dean said with venom.'' well than i wish you goodluck with dying'' I said.'' what do you mean'' Sam said I flashed over to Dean and grabbed the book that was in his jacket pocket.'' so let me see Sulfur connect with Demons'' I said.'' hey give that back'' Dean said.'' oh this you want it back'' I said. Dean nodded I threw it at him as i flashed away. a couple of demons was not going to take me out.