Dean Winchester: a note

lately you had been feeling some what down since the last hunt that you screwed up you didn't didn't want to come with on the next hunt. you where never the talker you kept it in and one day you would break down on your own. Dean noticed the way you where the last couple of days and just before he left on a hunt he wrote a note. you found the note and started reading it.

'' Y/n''

''  i know you have been feeling down theses past couple off days you try not to show any of it but it is not working for me sweetheart... you are gonna get through it will be okay. Sam and I will both help you going through it but you have to let us in. take it from someone who knows keeping all those emotions in is not good for your health, promise you will talk to me or Sam. I know it is kind of lame I am doing this through a note this is one of the most chick flick moments ever.. but okay. but going back I know I am doing this through a note and not in person and that is because you are on your period and I know you want your distance''

'' but do know that I love you so much you are a strong person you are one of the strongest person i ever met ( that is beside me of course) ( you can hit me when I get back) ..... I am not going to let anything get between us... between what we have... I love you"

''  written by: your amazing boyfriend Dean Winchester"

by the end of the note you where laughing and crying.

'' so what did you think'' Dean said from behind you.

'' I thought you where on a hunt with Sam'' I said wiping away my tears.

'' no he could handle it  himself there was no way i was going to let you alone in this state'' Dean said as he walked closer to me.

'' Dean i am fine really'' I said.

'' you are not fine y/n and it's okay I am here for you'' Dean said as he wrapped his arms around you. it send you off like a trigger tears where rolling down your cheeks and onto his shirt. he kissed the top of your head and rubbed your back softly.

'' it's going to be okay baby i promise'' Dean said.

 '' thanks Dean... i love you'' I said.

'' I love you too'' Dean said. It felt good crying in Dean his arms and talking to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------