love hate( Dean Winchester)

Dean pretends to hate you, you think he only hates you but he secretly loves you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyday for the past 5 years that I had been living with the Winchesters Dean had Always been so cold against me mean even. I Always had the feeling that I had done something wrong but I never could guess what. I Always tried to be nice to him. today i came back from a hunt I went to and finished with the help of Gabriel a demon was swinging her knife at me that she had and t cut me there was a long think cut leading across my ribs vertically. I walked into the bunker.

'' well look who it is'' I heard Dean say.

'' hello to you too'' I mumbled.

'' you got hurt again on a hunt I can't believe it you are probably the worst hunter ever you Always get hurt'' Dean said Sam walked over to me smacking his brother against the back of his head in the process.

'' let me see that'' Sam said.

'' it is fine don't worry about it I am just going to take a shower and pack a bag and stay at a motel'' I said.

'' why is it because Dean is being a dick'' Sam said.

'' no it is because satan just dropped out of my ass... yes it is Dean he clearly doesn't want me here he has been putting this shit up against me for 5 years Sam I am sick and tired of it'' I said.

'' look I know he is a dick but I don't want you to leave you are my best friend come on without you i would be going nuts if It was just me and Dean'' Sam said.

'' yeah you would'' I said I walked upstairs and took a shower. I put on a sports bra and some shorts. I looked at the time on my Phone and saw it was almost 2 am and I hadn't eaten anything since lunch I walked down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. I looked for something to eat and saw that there where two slices of pie left I took one and started eating.

'' why are you here eating MY pie'' Dean said as he crossed his arms.

'' cause there is nothing else dipshit maybe if you would do groceries once in a while I wouldn't be here eating your fucking pie'' I said.

'' you know how annoying you sound'' Dean said grabbing the plate from me and finished the pie I got.

'' Piece of fucking shit'' I mumbled.

'' good night princess dont let the bed bugs bite and next time don't touch my pie you whale'' Dean said. alright that last comment was bad even for Dean he was cold to me but never called me stuff like that. I walked up the stairs and to my room I fell on the bed crying.

'' hey you okay'' I heard Sam asked.

'' I am crying what do you think'' I said I felt movement next to me.

'' what did Dean do'' Sam asked.

'' he fucking called me a whale I know he doesn't like me but he never called me names like that I guess this means that he really does he hates me'' I said I sat up and Sam pulled me against his side I cried against his shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------

third person pov.

y/n soon fell asleep Sam went down stairs pissed as hell he stepped into the kitchen.

'' alright dude I know you don't like y/n but that is no reason to call her a whale'' Sam said.

'' she touched my pie'' Dean said.

'' you are a jerk you know that she has been trying nothing else to been nice to you and you blow her off and ignore her are cold towards her what is wrong with you man'' Sam asked.

'' I love her Sammy is that what you want to hear'' Dean said raising his voice.

'' you what'' Sam asked.

'' you heard me the first time.... I love her but i a afraid that if get to close I'll lose her that she'll gets taken away that is why I have been acting the way I did'' Dean said.

'' but couldn't you just have been nice to her and stayed at that'' Sam said Dean laughed.

'' you really think it is that simple when you love someone.. I fell for her the first time I saw her but I knew we couldn't be together and I regret everything I put her through the things I say or the things I don't say'' Dean said with tears in his eyes.

'' why don't you just go talk to her in the morning and apoogize for what you said to her cause it broke her'' Sam said Dean looked down he regretted it already when he said it.

------------------------------ next morning----------------

your pov.

I woke up around 7ish I changed into some black jeans and a crop top. I was really pissed and salty at Dean and all the hatred was there. I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

'' you know where Sam is'' I heard Dean ask.

'' no'' I said coldly as I shoulder bumped past him he grabbed my hand.

'' let me go Dean'' I said trying to pull my arm back his grip only tightend.

'' listen hear me out alright'' Dean said. the faster he would start talking the faster I could get away from him.

'' Look y/n I am sorry for how I acted these past 5 years and last night'' Dean said. I was shocked.

'' wait... what this isn't some kind of joke right cause if it is I am leaving the bunker this afternoon'' I said.

'' no this is not a joke... and the reason why I had been acting this way is because I love you so damn much I was afraid if I got to close to you... I or someone else would hurt you I would lose you'' Dean said. I looked at him my eyes widend.

'' you don't believe me do you... how could you after how I treated you these past 5 years'' Dean said.

'' it is not that i don't believe you it is just... alot to take in'' I said rubbing my temple. Dean pulled me in for a hug and pressed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but than kissed back. Dean pulled away.

'' alright Winchester I give you a second chance but I need time to process everything alright'' I said Dean nodded and smiled.

'' wanna maybe hit a bar tonight'' Dean said with a smirk I smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

happy end.