Chapter 15

Adam's POV

I see her running out of the corner of my eye and I end the interview. I follow after her, I get in the room and she is crawled in a ball crying.

I run over to her and wrap my arms around her. Oh Holly, what did they say or do that got you this upset.

"Holly what's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing! Sorry! Damn it they asked who Kate was and I basically broke down" she said

"I didn't even sing a song for her tonight, and I seriously hope you could tell that one was for you, that's why I wouldn't tell you want I was singing" she said

It was for me, I love her so much I want to take all this pain away. I know what our plan was for tonight, but now I don't know how she will feel, I can wait one more day if she wants me to!

Holly's POV

I get up fix my makeup, and then say "Ok enough of this crap lets go drink and party!"

We head to the party and at least we get to ride to the party together. I am excited we can be alone in the car. He keeps touching my leg and it sends chills up my spine. "Can't we just skip the party and go home?" I whisper in his ear. "No" he says as he smiles at me.

"Well just remember when I am super drunk tonight; you are the one that said we needed to go to the party"

He laughs and says "Well I made it 3 months so one more night will not kill me, get as drunk as you want! I will make sure you get home safe"

Did I just call his place home? Did he just call his place home in reference to me?

Not going to think about that right now.

Adam's POV

I know she is still in pain and is going to be drinking a lot, but I will have to watch out for her.

We stand around talking to people; we sit together, and talk to others there.

Damn how much is she going to drink tonight? I think to myself.

Holly's POV

I wonder if this will work? If I get really drunk really soon, then we will have to leave and not be here all night!

But in reality I will not be drunk, I will keep chugging water and act like I am getting drunker, I just want to be in his arms.

"Ummm how drunk are you? We only have about 2 hours before the party is done" Adam says

"2 hours, I don't know" I say

"Well we can always leave early if you want" Adam says

"Well if you think no one will mind" I say

"Let me go say goodbye to the other judges and I will let them know I am making sure you get home safe" Adam says.

Adam's POV

Damn she is so drunk, I need to get her home to sleep, I head over to the judges.

"Hey guys Holly got really drunk so I am taking off I am going to make sure she gets home safe"

We make small talk a few minutes then they say goodbye, and I head back over to Holly. I help her to the car, and the second we get in she says "Damn Adam I thought we would never leave"

"Well we have not been there long it just feels longer for you because you drank so much" I say

"Ummm no I didn't" Holly says

"You drank a lot girl" I say to her

Holly's POV

"No I didn't I had one drink that you got me, notice how I got all my own after that, well Adam I was drinking water! I wanted to get the hell out of there and get back home, so we can have our own party" I say

"Damn girl you are sneaky, I kind of like it" he says.

"Well I am sorry, but I just don't want to be near a bunch of people. I mean tonight one stress was finally lifted and yet I still feel like....I don't know...just like...I don't know the right words for how I feel" I say.

"Like hiding our love from the world sucks!?" Adam says

"That and like this is a dream, like I am going to wake up and everything will be like it was when we were trying to avoid each other" I say

"Hey, this is not a dream. In fact are you ready to head inside? We are finally here."

Adam's POV

She feels like this is a dream? I feel like it has been a nightmare, I am so glad the voice is over. I cannot stop thinking about her.

I have been in this house for years and yet today, it feels weird walking in the door. I am walking in holding her hand.

I also have to ask her, but I really don't know what she will say, I am kind of scared to ask her. Ok here goes.

"Holly, I noticed we both said it earlier but I want to actually ask you...Ummm" I take a deep breath, "so I know you have been staying here and feel comfortable here, SO I was wondering if you want to actually move in with me."

Holly's POV

He is actually asking me to move in? Of course I want to but I am so scared, what if things go bad?

I have to think it threw, I mean I have been living here anyway but I know what he means he wants me to move in with him.

"I...yeah. Ok"

We walk to his bedroom and I say "Adam before we finally get to sleep together, I have one thing that I want to do"

I don't let him say anything I start singing because you live, I am looking at him, every second of the song, I grab his hand pull him up to dance with me while I keep singing.

"Adam, I love you! I don't even have the words to explain how much you mean to me, you are the only person that understands everything I have been through and accepts me for who I am"

Adam's POV

"I Love you too, more than anything else in this world!" I say

"Prove it" she says while laughing.

I grab her pull her close and kiss her. OH I have waited for this moment, I need to hold her. I want her so bad, I kiss her harder passionately and before I know it we are tearing at each other trying to get each other's clothes off.

I pull her on to my bed, well hopefully our bed!

Wow this was the best night of my life I think to myself, as I fall asleep with her in my arms.