Chapter 16

Holly's POV

Wow this is the best night of my life. Adam falls asleep with me in his arms. I can't sleep; I get up and head to the room I was staying in. I don't want to call it my room anymore because I am hoping it won't be I am hoping now Adams room is also my room.

I start digging through Kate's case files, and I can't figure it out, something has me mad. I left the door open in case Adam wakes up.

I say to myself "I feel like today was supposed to be about me and Kate, not about me. I feel like all the work I have done for her case, I am missing something, and today it is bothering me!"

I hear Adam say "Well you might feel that way today but if you are missing something you will find it"

"Thanks, now go back to sleep, I will be in an hour or so"

Adam's POV

I wake up and she is not here, I am not sure where she would have gone.

Wait I know exactly where she is, she has been thinking about Kate all day and been hurt by people asking about Kate, so I know she is in the spare room working on Kate's case.

I hear her talking to herself, and I feel the need to interrupt her. She just thanks me and tells me to go back to bed she will be there in an hour or so.

I went back to bed; I wake up at about 5am, to her yelling....

Holly's POV

"I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT!" I can't help but yell I knew I was missing something.

"Hey is everything ok in here?" Adam said

I got up ran to his arms and jumped up into his arms and hugged him like I was never going to let go!

"You seem so happy" Adam said

"OMG Adam I am! I found it I knew something was missing. ARGGGGGG I am sort of pissed it took me this long!"

"What did you find?" Adam asked

"She told me once that everything she ever felt was in a blog". I say

It was the only place that she would tell the truth where no one would know or judge her.

"I need to print these pages"
"So hit print and come get a little sleep!" Adam says

Adam's POV

I am so glad she found something to help her. I was even more glad she agreed to come back to bed; I need to get her to calm down and get some sleep.

Well turns out she is awake and has other plans for me. I love her so much, and I am so glad I get to spend my nights with her from now on, but she needs sleep so I am glad when finally falls asleep. She has been working so hard and not sleeping, and trying to balance life!

Shit she was up so late it was around 6am when she went to sleep and she will need an hour to get ready and be at her 11am interview. It's 9:30, so I get up and make her breakfast, yeah I will even bring her breakfast in bed, it's the least I can do for my girlfriend...well the least I could do is nothing, but I am making her breakfast

Holly's POV
I wake up to Adam saying "Sorry I really wanted to let you sleep but you have an interview at 11 and it is already 10am, but I made you this"

"Awww breakfast in bed! Thank you, I can't remember the last time I had someone make me breakfast" I say

"Yes you can, I made you breakfast for dinner not that long ago" Adam said