THE PRETTIEST CHAKA

written by: jeromeatoyread

twitter: @jeromeatoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rina Alvares. Isang panget na babae na napapaligiran ng tatlong lalake not to mention their beautiful faces to die for and their different personalities she needs to deal with.

Will she be able to deal with them? Pero ang hindi niya alam na sa likod ng mga gwapong mukha ng tatlong lalake ay nakatago ang tunay na kwento at drama ng kanilang buhay.

He's cool.

He's cold.

He's a playboy.

Plus a not so pretty girl - what a great mix!

Mababago ang buhay ni Rina sa isang kisapmata. Her life will get even more complicated with the three guys around her till she discovers the BIGGEST SECRET OF HER LIFE na babago sa kanya.

Who among the guys would she fall for? And when she falls, would ONE of the three guys catch her? Then who would it be?

Would it be the cool guy who sends shiver down her spine?

Would it be the cold guy who doesn't give a damn care whoever's around?

Would it be the playboy who has an ugly past?

A/N: Hey guys! Salamat talaga! Promise if you will give a chance to this story magiging masaya talaga ako. Just give this story a chance coz there's MORE to this. :)

xoxo

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: The Prettiest Chaka