Jealous (Elijah)

"This was a wonderful evening. But Y/N and I must be off," Elijah explains to Damon. Damon raises an eyebrow.

"Right. Ok but you two didn't stay too long," Damon replies. Elijah scoffs.

"We have matters to attend to." Damon laughs.

"Did you ask Y/N if she wanted to leave?" Elijah narrows his eyes.

"Y/N would you like to leave?" He snaps, turning to face you. You gulp and look over at the eldest Salvatore.

"Not really. We were having fun," you murmur. Damon laughs in victory.

"There's our answer. Come Y/N let's go," he grins, holding out his arm. You caustically take, eyeing your boyfriend the whole time. Elijah's jaw is clenches but he remains calm.

"I'll be back at midnight," he growls, flashing away.

~~~~

Elijah arrived exactly at midnight. He barged into the party, fuming mad. And of course he had to bring his younger brother Klaus. Klaus looked irritated, probably because Elijah made him come but Elijah was mad. You squeak in fear when you see the look in his eyes and hid behind Stefan. He casts you a confused look but doesn't reply. Elijah stalks over to Damon, looking ready to tear someone's head off. You see Klaus snag a glass of bourbon from a random persons hand, sipping it in amusement.

"Where is Y/N?" Elijah asks, on the verge of snapping. Damon glares at him.

"I have no idea. Track her down yourself," he mutters to the older vampire. Elijah glowers at the younger vampire, rage rolling off him. You whimper and hold on to Stefan harder. Klaus whips his head around, staring at Stefan. You make yourself as small as possible, but Klaus spies you. He smirks and strolls over to you, capturing Elijah's attention. Klaus appears in from of you, making you jump.

"Hello Love. My brothers been looking for you," the hybrid Original chuckles.

"Leave her alone. You're scaring her," Stefan speaks up. Klaus waves a hand, dismissing him. Elijah appears as well, shoving his brother away. He strokes your check gently, calming down. You smile up at him, only to be snatched into his arms and rushing away. He uses his super natural speed to race you to the house. He slams the door and sets you gently down on the bed. He quickly locks the door and turns to face you. You shrink under his gaze.

"You scared me. I was worried that they touched you," Elijah murmurs, his gaze softening. You smile softly as he strokes your hair.

"I'm all yours, Lijah." He smiles and pulls you in for a kiss. His lips are hungry and he grabs your butt. He smacks it softly, making you jump but moan at the same time. Your hands entangle themselves in his combed hair. You pull on his hair harshly, making him growl. He smacks your ass again and pushes you on the bed. He tears his shirt off, staring at you hungrily. You smile and take your own shirt off.

"Mmm, Y/N. You have no idea how badly I need you. Seeing you with Damon, I lost control," he mutters, yanking his pants off.

"It's ok, Lijah. Tonight, I'm all yours," you reply. His eyes darken with lust and he stalks over to you. He hooks a finger in the waistband of your leggings.

"Get these off. Now," he demands. You grin and slowly, teasingly pull them down. He watches your every movement. After you get your leggings off, he pins you on the bed. You run your fingers through his hair, earning a soft moan from him. His fingers travel to your soaked core. He grins. "You're already this wet for me?" You moan in response. He smiles again and starts to rub circles on your clit. You arch your back in pleasure.

"Elijah," you pant. He pulls your shirt off and over your head and smoothly unclasps your bra. He throws it across the room and stares at your chest, still rubbing your clit. He gently slides your panties off and slides his fingers through your folds. You moan again, louder. He lowers his head and attaches to your right nipple. You tangle his hair in your fingers and hold his head close. He flicks his tongue over it before he bites it. You gasp and feel him smile against your skin. One of his fingers enters inside of you, drawing a louder moan.

His other free hand moves to your left nipple and pinches it. You pant and he rolls it between his thumb and forefinger. He enters a second finger in you, making you start to grind against his fingers.  You feel the pressure start to build in your lower stomach. You bring down a hand and use the pad of your thumb to massage your clit. You move it faster and faster, begging for you release. Elijah pumps his fingers in and out of you at an inhuman speed and switches to your left nipple. You start to feel like you'll explode and chase your release. Elijah inserts a third finger, stretching you.

You get sent over the edge and screw your eyes shut. Your toes curl and waves of pleasure rock your body as you make a mess over Elijah's fingers. You ride out your orgasm, trembling. Elijah removes his fingers and slides down his boxers. You smile as his length springs free, resting on his stomach. "You're mine. Don't ever forget that." And with that, he aligns himself and slams into you. You cry out, digging your nails into his back. He thrusts in and out of you, rocking the bed with every movement.

"Elijah," you moan. He grunts in response. You already feel your second orgasm approaching rapidly. Elijah moans softly, driving you insane. Suddenly, he flips you over. You look down at him.

"Ride me. Please," he begs. You nod and start to grind your hips. He groans and presses your chests together. He helps you by thrusting into you. You match each other perfectly. He bites down onto your neck, sucking it. You moan, knowing it'll leave a mark. His lips travel to your collar bone, repeating the pattern, biting the sucking. He leaves a trail all over your chest and even on your boob. You feel his member twitch inside you. "Come with me," he moans. You nod and hold off on your release.

"I-I'm close," you moan. He grunts and thrusts into you, harder. You squeeze your eyes shut and clench your walls around his member. You scream as your second orgasm tears through you. This sends Elijah over the edge and he spills his hot seed in you. You ride out your orgasms and fall by his side.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too, Lijah."