Mr. Mikaelson (Klaus)

You strolled into your history class, binder tucked under your arm. You were late, by several minutes. History was the first class of the day and you had missed your bus. Mr. Mikaelson had a temper, but he was hot! Most of the class time you spent swooning over him then actual work. Mr. Mikaelson was a great history teacher. He didn't tolerate idiots or people who were late. All eyes fixed on you and Mr. Mikaelson stopped his lecture. He slowly turned to face you and his eyes narrowed.

"Miss Y/L/N, why are you late?" he demands.

"I missed my bus. Sorry," you explain, sitting down. He scoffed.

"Stay after school today. We need to talk," he says, starting his lecture again.

~~~

The day droned on and most of it you spent worrying. Mr. Mikaelson seemed pretty chill during class, but after school when no one was around, how would he react? The finally bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Your mother knew she had to pick you up, so you walked briskly to Mr. Mikaelson's. You shoved open the door and walked in. Mr. Mikaelson was adjusting his shirt and you noticed his toned stomach. Your stomach clenched and you took a deep breath.

"Ah, Y/N. come sit down," he says, looking at you from the corner of his eye. I nod and take a seat in the front of the room. "Now, this is your third tardy this week. You know I don't tolerate that well. And I may have to punish you because of it," he says. Your heart sinks to your stomach.

"Please! No don't! I'll do anything just don't punish me. I swear it wasn't my fault!" you plead. He eyes you.

"There is something you can do for me," he says slowly. Hope sparks at your chest.

"What?!" you cry. He smiles and bends down to eye level.

"I've found you quiet attractive Y/N. Now, if you agree to fuck me, then I will not punish you," he explains. Excitement tingles through your body. The hottest teacher ever just asked if you could have sex! You knew what the answer would be.

"Mr. Mikaelson, I'd love to," you smirk. He grins and stands up, only now do you notice the bulge in his jeans.

"Now, I am a hybrid. And I am going to use strength and speed. You will forget that you know this and think we just had the best sex of your life," he murmurs. You feel a trance come over you and you shake your head.

"Of course," you reply. He grins and starts to undo his belt. He sits on his desk and motions to his lap. You grin and happily approach him. You swing a leg over and lower yourself down on his lap. He slides his pants and boxers down and you gasp at his size.

"Be good Love, good girls get rewarded. Bad girls get punished. Are you naughty or nice?" Mr. Mikaelson whispers.

"Depends, Mr. Mikaelson," you reply breathlessly.

"Call me Klaus. Not that hearing you call me that doesn't get me hard. Now, be a good girl and suck me off," he growls. You grin and climb off his lap.

"Yes, Klaus," you mutter, kneeling in between his legs. You blow on his member and he groans softly. You smirk and place a kiss on the tip.

"Don't tease Y/N," he groans. You nod and slowly take him in your mouth. He moans and bunches your hair into a messy ponytail. The tip touches the back of your throat, triggering your gag reflex. You gag around him and he moans. You swirl your hand around what you couldn't fit in your mouth.

Tears stung your eyes and you desperately needed air. You pull away, gasping. "Did you like that Mr- I mean Klaus?" you ask. 

"Lay down over that desk. Let me return the favor," he gasps. You nod and lay your back across the desk. He smirks and quickly pulls down your pants. "Are you a virgin?" he asks. You smile and shake your head.

"God no. How can you be a senior in a high school like this and leave with your virginity intact?" you reply. He grins.

"Ok then. Well, don't be to loud, we don't wanna be caught," he demands. You nod and he slowly slides down your lace underwear. He crouches down and begins to work on you. He nibbles gently on your clit and pulls on your lips. You moan softly, causing a disapproving look from Klaus.

"S-sorry. It just feels so good," you moan. He sucks harshly at your clit, making you moan, this time louder. You bite into your palm, trying to stay quite. He slurps harshly at your clit again. He slips a finger into your soaked entrance, adding to the pleasure. You dimly noticed a knot forming in your stomach.

"Are you close Kitten?" he mumbles. You nod, hands tugging at his hair. His finger pumped in and out of you and his tongue worked fast. The knot tightened and you tugged harder on his hair. "Cum for me. Make a mess all over my finger," he growls huskily. His sexy ass voice sent you over the edge and you released. Your eyes rolled back, your mouth hung open, and a string of profanities left your mouth.

"Yes Klaus. God yes!" you scream, not caring about who heard. You came down from your high, panting. Klaus lapped up all your juices hungrily.

"Now, enough foreplay. I'm gonna fuck your brains out," he growls, pulling you on the ground. You gasped at his sudden strength and speed. He spent no time shoving into you. You screamed into your hand, spurring him on. He pounded in and out of you at an inhuman speed.

"Klaus!" you moan. He strokes your hair and his hand flies to your throat. Heat flooded you at the sudden display of dominance. Turned on even more you moaned, "Yes daddy. God yes." He moans and tosses his head back.

"I like it when you call me daddy, kitten." Your thumb works figure eights on your clit. The knot started to form again. Klaus worked faster and the grip on your throat tightened. The knot steadily grew and you moaned louder. "Cum for me Kitten. Make a mess of my cock." You nod and work faster on your clit. He moaned raspy, and that encouraged you. You tipped over the edge and came with a throaty moan. Klaus moaned.

"Pull out. I don't want to be pregnant," you gasp.

"Vampires can't procreate," he replies, pounding you harder. You moaned and he suddenly came on hot spurts inside you. He pulled out, gasping. Sweat formed on you both and you both were breathless.

"Ok, you definitely beat the guy I lost my virginity to," you laugh.

"I bet you I'm the best guy you will ever sleep with," he gasps.

"I think I need to be tutored. How about I come back every Friday?" you giggle. He smirks and rolls to face you.

"Hell yes. You are mine, don't forget that," he smirks.