New Girl (Elijah)

You stared at the massive compound in front of you. It gave off a kind of rustic, homey feel but it also gave off this sense of power. You were a witch and could practically breath all the magical power. It gave off bad vibes, powerful vibes, and many more. You swallowed hard, this was the home of The Mikaelsons. Klaus, Elijah, Freya, even Rebekah, and Kol visited.

"Are you lost?" A deep, gruff, sexy voice asks. You jump and turn around. A handsome man in a suit stands behind you, smiling.

"No, this is the Mikaelson compound right?" You reply. He nods.

"Yes, and I'm Elijah Mikaelson," he says.

"I'm Y/N," you say. He nods.

"Ah yes, the witch Niklaus called to help Freya. Right, well, follow me," he replies, stepping in front of you.

"That's me," you state. Elijah opens the door and you follow him.

"Niklaus!" Elijah shouts. His voice echoes off the walls. After a few moments, Klaus struts into view.

"Keep it down! Hope is taking her nap!" He snaps.

"This is the witch. Y/N," Elijah ignores Klaus's complaint.

"Freya will be here soon. Make yourself comfortable. She's out with Keelin," he says, walking back. You sigh and look around.

"Come with me. There's stuff I can show you," Elijah offers. You nod and follow him upstairs. He leads you into a room, decorated poshly.

"Wow," you breath.

"This is my room. When I have room for sleep," he says. Elijah's hand moves slowly up and down your arm.

"What're you doing?" You whisper.

"Wasting time," he murmurs, planting a kiss to your neck.

"But in the new girl," you whisper.

"So, you're very beautiful," he replies.

"Let's waste time," you whisper. Elijah smiles and turns you to face him. He kisses you deeply and slowly backs you against the bed. You break the kiss and crawl backwards on the bed. Elijah smiles and crawls over you. You pull off your shirt and throw it across the room. Elijah follows suit and strips off his suit. You unclasp your bra and his hands cup your boobs. 

"So beautiful," he whispers. He bends down and attaches his mouth to your nipple. You whimper and intwine your hands in his hair.

"Elijah," you whimper. He groans and moves to your other nipple. Your hands move down to your waistband and you unbutton your pants. "Let's make this quick. I have to help Freya soon," you rasp. He nods and quickly pulls down your pants and underwear. His own pants and boxers follow suit.

"As quickly as you'd like," he smirks. You inhale and brace yourself. He smiles and slams into your entrance. You scream and arch your back. He quickly picks up pace, making the knot grow in your stomach.

"Faster," you plead. Elijah nods and picks up speed again. "I'm close," you warn. Elijah freezes.

"So soon?" He asks.

"I wanted to make it quick," you say. He shrugs and picks up speed again. The headboard slams into the wall and you moan loudly. The knot soon grows unbearable and you cum quickly. "Elijah!" You scream. His pace gets sloppy and he plants a kiss to your neck. Soon, his seed spills inside you and he quickly rides out his orgasm. You're both a sweaty mess and your legs shaking.

"Satisfied?" He asks. You nod and slowly put your clothes back on.

"Do you do this to every new girl?" You tease