Dreamer (Kai)

"Goodnight baby," you murmured sleepily, stretching out under the covers. Kai huffed but bent down to press a gentle kiss to your forehead.

"Goodnight Y/N," he whispered. You yawned and pressed your face against the pillow. Sleep was already overcoming you and the last thing you heard was Kai chuckling softly.

"Dance for me baby," Kai encouraged, nails digging into your hips. You held back a moan and grinded harder into his hard-on. Kai hissed and watched you greedily. You flipped your hair over your shoulder and bit your lip. "You're so fucking hot," he praised.

"Thanks," you gasped. Kai's nails were digging deep into your hips, and oh how you enjoyed it. Kai watched you for a few more moments before growling.

"Come on baby. Enough teasing," he whispered. You grinned and slowly climbed off his lap. Kai placed his hands on your hips and slowly backed you against the bed. The back of your knees hit the bed and you sat down. Kai held you in place with one hand before unzipping his pants. You held your breath as you waited to see his member.

"Hurry," you almost moaned. Kai laughed and finally released his member. You grinned and immediately place it in your mouth. Kai hissed and balled your hair in a fist.

"No more teasing," he groaned. You nodded and swirled your tongue around his tip. He hissed and softly thrust into your mouth. You smiled and slowly started to bob your head. He moaned loudly, turning you on immensely. You took all you could in your mouth, almost making you gag, and the rest you rubbed with your hand. Your eyes started to water and you need air. So you pulled back, making Kai groan sadly.

"Kai?" You whispered. He opened his eyes to look at you.

"Yes sweetheart?" He asked.

"Please, I need you," you whispered. Kai grinned and pulled down his boxers and underwear. "Yes," you whispered. Kai grinned and placed his hands on your shorts. He undid them and you quickly wiggled out. Kai's breath caught at the sight of your soaked pussy. "Please," you whimpered. Kai grinned and placed a kiss on your entrance. Your head fell back and your eyes fluttered close.

"Like this kitten?" He whispered. You nodded and entangled your hands in his hair. Kai licked a stripe up your stomach before returning to your pussy. You whimpered as he kitten licked your clit. You tugged his hair roughly, making him nibble on your clit. You gasped and bucked your hips up into his mouth. Kai chucked and held your hips with his hands. His tongue slurped harshly at your clit and your cries got louder.

Sadly before you could climax, he pulled away. "Wake up kitten."