Meeting the Family (Kai)

You hummed, trying your hardest to ignore the hand slowly creeping up your inner thigh. Kai's hand entered a very private zone and you placed a hand over it, growling softly.

"Y/N, what's wrong? You look pale," your mother voices. You gulp and shake your head.
Be
"Oh nothing. My head just hurts." Kai grins evilly and presses a finger into your underwear. You bite your lip and grip onto the table cloth. Your father eyes eyes Kai but doesn't say anything.

"Um, how about dessert?" Your mother asks, breaking the tension.
"Sounds great. Thank you!" Kai responds. She grins and excuses herself. Kai gently moves the fabric aside and teases your folds with a finger.

"Kai," you hiss. Your father clears his throat.

"So Kai, just what are your intentions with my little girl?" He demands. Kai smirks and harshly presses a finger into your entrance, drawing a breath.

"Well sir. She's an amazing girl and she brings out the best in me. I truly love her and hope she returns the feeling." Your father nods, seeming satisfied.

"Any plans of marriage?" Kai smiles and inserts another finger in you and starts to thrust in and out of you softly.

"Yes, I would love to spend the rest of my life with Y/N." His speed increases and you grit your teeth to keep from moaning.

"Well, you seem like a good enough guy. How about we meet privately sometime to discuss some more?" Kai nods and completely buries his fingers in you.

"Sounds good." He curls his fingers in you, hitting your spot. You bite your hand, your teeth sinking into the bone. Kai smiles and removes his hand. You pull your teeth away and watch the wound close.

"Here's the cake!" Your mom cheers, setting down a massive three decker cake. Kai's hand cleans up the cum dripping down your inner thigh. He smirks and places his fingers in his mouth.

"Great. Thanks mom!" You exclaim. She smiles at you.

"Excuse me ma'am. But where is your bathroom?" Kai asks sweetly, winking at you. Your breath catches as you catch his drift.

"Oh, have Y/N show you. I'll cut the cake," she replies. He nods and takes your hand. You mentally groan and lead him to the master bathroom. You quickly climb the stairs and open the door the the master bedroom

"The bathroom is the second door on the right," you explain and turn to head downstairs. Kai grabs your hand and pulls you to him.

"You are going to be quiet and we are going to make this quick. That cake looks delicious," Kai mutters, throwing you on the bed. You cry out, only to have him muffle you. He quickly pulls down your underwear and he pulls down his pants, his massive erection springing free. Your eyes widen as he places a hand over your mouth and thrusts into you. You moan into his hand, only spurring him on. He thrust in and it of you at a bruising pace. Your breasts jiggle and one of his hands cups your left one. Your hand flies to your clit and you rub it harshly, chasing your orgasm.

"Come on baby," he encourages, his pace getting sloppy. You screw your eyes shut and release. As you come down from your high, Kai looses it. His hand leaves your mouth and grasps your throat as he releases inside you. You ride out your highs together. Your legs tremble as you shakily put your underwear back on. He smiles at you as you pound downstairs.

"This is only the beginning. Your in for a long night!" He calls.