Candy Shop (Klaus)

"Are you gonna stop teasing me with that damn sucker?" Klaus practically whined. You grinned and sucked ever harder. Klaus bit him lip and stared at you with wide eyes. Then, you bit down, crushing the sucker between your teeth. You watched as he physically flinched and dragged his eyes off of you. You eyes wandered down to his pants and noticed the little bulge that was becoming obvious.

"One little bite was all it took?" You giggle.

"Love, there was nothing little about that chop," he replied.

"Well, let's go. I'm getting bored," you said, walking over to the cash register.

~~~~

"Now Love, how do you want it?" Klaus murmured against your ear. Your bare bodies were pushed against each other, his dick lightly grazing the inside of your thigh.

"Rough," you whispered. Klaus grinned down at you and bit into your shoulder. You gasped and heat flooded you.

"Like that baby?" He asked against your skin. You nodded and wound your hands through his curls. You pulled roughly, drawing a raspy moan from Klaus. He planted kisses all the way down your stomach, stopping right about your clit. You groaned and bucked your hips up. He laughed and planted a small kiss to your clit, making you moan. Klaus then started to suck and nibble. He took the sensitive bud between his teeth and rolled it. You moaned and started grinding your hips up into his mouth.

He ran a slender finger in between your folds, teasing you before he pushed in. His tongue started moving at an inhuman speed while his finger pumped in and out of you. You started screaming, tugging on his hair, loving every feeling Klaus was giving you.

"Faster Klaus, Faster," you pleaded. Klaus stuck another finger in you, using his hybrid speed to please you. You were whimpering above him, an absolute mess. A knot was beginning to form. "Klaus, I'm so close," you gasped. He instantly pulled away, leaving you empty and cold.

"Not yet baby. Wait for me," he whispered. But he didn't immediately enter you as you thought he would. Instead, he started placing m&ms and skittles up and down your body.

"Klaus, what're you doing?" You panted. He didn't answer, instead he just started eating the candies off of your skin, biting or sucking wherever one was. You gasped, taken by surprise but loving it. You knew in the morning you would have marks all over, showing the work that you were Klaus's. Once he had finished eating the candies off, he planted a heated kiss to your mouth, before sliding inside you. You instantly moaned into his mouth, arching up into him. Klaus began pounding in and out of you at a bruising pace.

"Do you like that kitten?" He asks, planting another mark on your jugular.

"Yes Klaus. Don't stop. Don't stop!" You screamed, your hand flying to your clit. The pad of your thumb rubbed it, sending you closer to the edge. Klaus's moans were soft and raspy in your ear. The knot wound tighter and tighter. You could feel Klaus begin to twitch inside you. He planted one last bite to your neck, which drove you over the edge. You came with a loud cry, loud enough the whole town could hear. Klaus moaned into your ear before coming in hot spurts inside you. He rolled over and collapsed on the side of you.

"I liked the candies," you whisper, making him laugh.