Lazy Day (Elijah)

You walked around the house, bored and in nothing but Elijah's t-shirt and underwear. Elijah laid on the couch, carefully checking you out. You wandered into the kitchen, searching for something to eat. You hummed softly to yourself as you searched.

"Y/N? Are you eating cause you bored?" Elijah called. You bite your lip and chuckled to yourself. "If you are, I can help entertain you!" You gasp and march back into the living room. Elijah has a brow raised suggestively. You smiled softly to yourself before walking over to him.

"Where can I sit?" You pout. Elijah grins evilly.

"Well, here," he pauses to point at his crotch. "Or here," he grins as he points at his face.  You smile and carefully straddle his waist. Elijah raises an eyebrow and drags you closer. You help him take off your underwear and you throw is across the room. He then picks you up and sets you harshly on his face. You gasp as his tongue immediately starts to slurp and lick at your folds.

"Elijah," you moan, searching for something to do with your hands. He continues to slurp at your clit. "Mmmm," you hum, wanting to grind down on his face. His tongue runs along your folds, before burying itself deep into your entrance. You scream and dig your nails into his chest. He kitten licks it, brining tension to your stomach. You hands bury themselves in his hair and you start to roll your hips. He brings his hands to your hips, pushing and pulling you. The rhythm is sloppy and not in match with his tongue but it brings you immense pleasure.

"Elijah, I-I'm close," you whimper, grinding down harder. He attacks your entrance harshly, drawing you over the edge. You moan his name and throw your head back. Your juices flow into and around his mouth. After coming down from your high, Elijah kicks in between your thighs, cleaning up the remains. He looks up at you, eyes darkening with lust. He rips his pants off, boxers with them. You wiggle back and he picks you up. You gasp as he leaves you suspended in air, admiring you. You blush and he smashes you down harshly.

"Y/N oh my god," he moans. His length is buried deep in you, stretching you quite a bit. Once you adjust, you quickly start to bounce up and down on his dick. He moans along with you. You throw your head back, letting waves of pleasure flow through you. Your nails dig into his shirt, ripping it. Elijah thrusts up into you, making you cry out. He builds up a sloppy rhythm. You continue to bounce up and down on him, pleasure building up in your stomach. The pad of his thumb finds your clit and he rubs figure-eights on it.

"Elijah!" You scream. He growls and thrust into you, harder. This sends you over the edge and you release over him again. He watches you hungrily. You come down, panting and sweating.

"I'm not done yet," he growls, flipping you onto your side. "This is my favorite position." With that, he slams back into you. He wraps an arm around your waist to keep you from falling off. Then, he thrusts into you, fast and hard. You whimper and tremble. He bites into your neck, just barely drawing blood. Then, he sucks harshly on it. You gasp as he starts to leave marks all over your body. His pace starts to get sloppy and his nails dig into your hip bone. He rubs harshly at your clit and you moan his name. This sends him overboard and he releases into you with hot spurts.

He pulls out, breathless and sweaty. "How's that for entertainment?"