Revenge (Kol)

Continuation of previous chapter😉. Not much smut tho

Flashback

You woke up with a pounding headache. Your neck hurt like a son of a bitch, but worse, Kol was gone. He left you. Anger surged through you. You screamed and pulled the sheets taunt, only you didn't account for them to rip in half. Surprised at your sudden strength, you stood up. Your head swam and more noticeably, a burning sensation hit your throat. You swallowed hard, trying to clear it.

"What's wrong with me?" You whisper. Straightening your shoulders, you strolled outside, determined to find Kol. The light hit your eyes, making your headache 10 times worse. "Ah!" You stumbled backwards and rubbed your eyes. "Damn this hurts," you grumble.

"Here sweetheart," Kol says suddenly. You gasp and turn to face him.

"Kol!" You say. Kol places sunglasses on your eyes.

"You'll need to drink some blood. That is, if you want to live," he turned this back on you, "Oh, and it has to be human."

~~~~
Modern Day

"You are one hot vampire," Kol says. You frown at him.

"And who's fault is it?" You demand. Kol grins at you.

"Mine. But I don't think it was any sort of mistake," Kol replies. You folded your arms over your chest and arched a brow at him.

"Don't even try. You can't flirt your way out of this one. Flattery is what landed me in this mess," you snap.

"A little mad are we dear?" He replies.

"You have no freaking idea," you say. Kol checked you out, making you regret your choice of a crop top and tight, leather jeans. "Stop it!"

"How can you expect me not to look when you're dressed like that? It's like you're teasing me. And let me tell you Darling, I don't like to be teased and get nothing out of it," He retorts. Your mind wandered to Anthony, a hot, charming, sweet, vampire. He was a gentleman and you loved how he treated you. You two weren't officially dating, but you knew it was only a matter of time.

Anthony wouldn't talk to you like this. If you fall for this act, you may risk loosing Anthony, you thought. Was Kol charming? Yes. But he was a fuck boy, the only thing you could ever get from him was sex. Nothing serious. "Stop it. I'm not here so I can let you flirt your way into my pants. I'm here to punish you for fucking me, snapping my neck, and then leaving me for dead!" You shout. Kol rolled his eyes.

"Darling, you and I both know just how much you enjoyed everything I made you feel," He states. You blush as you remember the way he touched you, it was unlike anything you'd felt before.

"That was the past. I've moved on," you reply.

"Then why am I here? Let's get on with it. If you're not gonna give me what I desire, then let me go. I'm getting quite bored," he says. You stalked your way over to him and climbed your way onto his lap.

"You really want me?" You whisper. You smirked as you felt him harden beneath you.

"Yes love. Let me take you again, I can make you feel all those things again," he moans. You forced your hand to start to run Kol's hard-on. "Mmmm, yes. Yes darling." Despite your efforts, you could feel yourself getting wet at the sound of his whimpers and moans.

"Kol," you moan.

"Give it to me. Please Darling. Let me have it," he whimpers. You slowly start to grind your core down into his pants, hoping that your juices wouldn't soak through your pants.  Truth be told, it was part of his punishment, to tease him until he begged for release, then you would snap his neck, take his daylight ring, and leave him in the sun. But you were enjoying the sensations he was making you feel. You hadn't fucked anyone properly for months, not since you'd met Anthony.

You liked him too much and he liked you. But the only down part about him being sweet and a gentleman, was that he NEVER had sex with you. So the sensations flooding your body were sweet relief from all the built up frustration. But you had to keep your head. You had repeatedly told yourself that you weren't going to fuck Kol. But you know realized, it was going to be harder than you previously thought.

You could feel Kol getting harder, but you also felt yourself getting wetter. Stop, your mind screamed. Despite your minds warning, you pressed a rough kiss to Kol's mouth. Kol moaned into your mouth and thrusted his hips up. You gasped softly, but it was enough to break the horny fog clouding your judgement. You forced your hand away from his crotch and wrapped both your hands around his neck.

"Dig your nails into my neck," he gasped. You smiled and did as he said. You broke this kiss and grinned down at Kol, making him frown. With a quick jerk of your hands, Kol's neck was snapped and he went limp in your arms. Grinning, you climbed off his lap, slipped his daylight ring off and put it on your finger, and threw him over your shoulder. You stepped outside, pitch black out.

~~~~~

You threw Kol off your shoulder, smiling as his head hit the tree trunk. You placed the note you wrote on his lap and speed off.