Finale (All Mikaelson Brothers)

A/N: So yes. The time has sadly come for me to end this story. It's been a good run and it has a shit ton of chapters. But I'm going to finish it with this chapter and focus on my other smut books (I'm making a new one😉) so, let's finish this book.

You were very much aware of Elijah, Kol, and Klaus's eyes on you. They were all watching intensely, like a lion watching a zebra. You were also aware of the tents that they all pitched in their jeans. You fiddled with your hands in your lap, purposely driving them crazy.

"Well Y/N!?" Kol pushed. You met each of their gazes, wanting all of them and knowing damn well they all wanted you.

"First one to make me squirt," you smiled and paused. You never squirted so this should be fun. "Wins," you finished. All of them eyes shone with delight and competitiveness. Time seemed to freeze for a moment, before all of them erupted around you. All of them were eager to get their hands on you, to win. "Ah ah," you said. They all froze and you bit back a laugh. They were all too eager. "Mouths and fingers only," you announced. Their faces fell slightly but it had to be challenging for them. Otherwise, you felt it would be too easy. Suddenly, Klaus's hands were on your ankles. You squealed as he pulled you harshly too him. Your entrances aligned with his mouth and he tore off your panties.

His eyes lit up at the sight of your glistening core and he was all too eager to press his lips against yours. You shivered and moaned as he quickly began eating you out. His thumb traced patterns on your clit and his tongue seemed to be working a 1000 miles an hour. Your hands found their way into his curls and you tugged. His tongue curled in and out of you, hitting every spot. A knot suddenly seemed to form in your stomach, realization hitting you. This might be a lot easier then you thought. Your breathing became shallow as his tongue and fingers pushed and rubbed harder. Suddenly, Klaus was gone, a snarl closely following. Kol's charming face met yours and he shot you a smirk.

"You're in for a treat if you're already close because of him," he grinned. You bit your lip, eager to see what Kol would do. He never broke eye contact as he lowered his face to your entrance. His tongues pressed flat against you, barely moving at first. Slowly, steadily he increased the pace. What started out as kitten licks, quickly became inhuman. The knot tightened and the only words that left you lips were "fuck, harder, and Kol." He slipped a finger in you without warning, it barker grazing your spot. Your hips bucked and your breath caught. Your legs wrapped around his head as your eyes squeezed shut. Your orgasm came over, rocking your body to its core. Kol's tongue worked it's way up your body, his lips barely grazing yours.

You eagerly went to meet his lips but he was thrown. You gasped as he smashed into a wall and Elijah's mouth met yours. He didn't give you time to react to his kiss before he slipped a finger into your dripping entrance. You moaned softly and he swallowed the sound. His mouth moved perfectly with yours and his finger pumped quickly in and out of you. He slipped another in and used his thumb to rub your clit. Your hips began to roll with the rhythm of his fingers and he chuckled at your eagerness. His free hand roamed all over your body, pausing occasionally to squeeze your boobs. He broke the kiss and went to go down on you. Klaus hand grabbed his head and threw it back.

You watched as Klaus threw Elijah as he had thrown Kol and replaced Elijah's fingers with his own. "Fuck!" You cried. Kol's mouth found your nipple and he bit and rolled it. Your hips yet again rolled with Klaus's rhythm and you panted words of encouragement to both. Another knot began to twist and form inside you, this one stronger then the first. Klaus's finger slammed into your spot and Kol silenced your cry with a heavy kiss. His lips were needy and so were yours. Elijah's mouth seemed to find your other nipple, which pushed you over. You screamed and white spots dotted your vision. You were confident you squirted. They all kept working until your body stopped shaking from the pleasure. They all pulled back, grinning down at you.

"Who won?" They all ask.