New Set (Klaus)

Klaus shifts uncomfortably as he waits for you to exit the dressing room. All around women, young and old, are checking him out. You insisted on buying a new lingerie set after he ripped your newest one to shreds.

"Love, are you almost done?" He calls quietly.

"Patience!" You bark. He growls and shifts his weight. "Remember who destroyed my other set?" He snarls at you.

"Me."

"That's right. Now be quiet, I'm almost done." Suddenly you walk out of the dressing room, still dressed in your mint green set. His eyes widen when he sees you.

"Love, what're you doing?" He whispers harshly. You grin and take his hand. You pull him in the dressing room.

"Well? What do you think?" He gulps and rubs his neck.

"Stunning." You grin and place a rough kiss on his lips.

"Wanna take it for a test run?" You suggest. His eyes widen and he nods eagerly. Your hand palms his hardening member through his pants and he grunts. In return, he massages your breasts harshly. You moan softly and increase the pressure on his member. Then you turn him around and push him on the bench and climb over his lap. He smiles and digs his nails into your hips and pushes and pulls you. You let him move your body the way he pleases.

"Do it yourself," he whisper huskily. You nod and pick up the speed. Your panties become increasingly wetter by the moment. Desperate for friction, you grind down harder and faster. He moans and bucks his hips into you. You gasp when you feel how hard you've made him. You grin slyly and climb off his lap. He stares at you with wonder. Then you use your vampire strength and speed to shove him out the door. "Love?"

"Sorry, I have to get dressed."

"Oh, you're dead," he growls menacing.

~~~~

He pins you on the bed, growling at you.

"You tease the hell out of me. And then shove me out the door, where I stand trying not to make my hard on noticeable?"

"Yes, Klaus." He bites down on your neck, making you arch your back into him.

"Put that set on. I have plans for tonight," he demands, biting your earlobe. You nod and speed into the walk-in closet. You hurriedly put it on, dripping at all the possibilities that Klaus could do to you. Then, you speed into the room and tackle Klaus into the bed. He snarls and flips you over. He grins and starts to tease you through the cloth.

"I like this. Don't destroy it," you plead.

"Why not?"

"I just bought it," you pout, sticking out your lip. He leans down and bites it. You push your hips into his.

"Patience Y/N," he mimics you.  You phase your face, letting your fangs show. "You look so sexy like that."

"You turned and taught me. I learned from the best." He smiles and pushes the fabric aside. He automatically inserts two fingers in you. You moan and arch into him. He curls and un-curls his fingers in you, grazing your G-spot. Tension builds and somehow, he senses it and pulls out.

"I'm gonna pound you into this mattress," he grins. Then he rips your panties off and pulls his pants down.

"No boxers? Dirty dirty," you tease. Without warning, he buries himself into you. You cry out and fist the sheets. He thrusts into you harshly, making your breasts juggle. Soon, your climax approaches and you start to rub your clit, chasing your orgasm. Klaus keeps up the unforgiving pace, luckily you could keep pace. You come with a scream.

"That's it Love. Make a mess," he soothes. Soon you feel him twitch and you clench your walls around him. His pace gets sloppy and he places a messy kiss on your throat. You scratch your nails down his back and he finally comes. His seed spills into you. He pulls out, grinning cockily. "Oops. Sorry about the set, it was cute." You grunt and smack him on his chest.