Chains and Whips (Damon)

"Trust me Y/N. It'll be fun," Damon coaxes. You bite your lip and press your legs together. "I can still smell you. I know you want to. Show me the freakin beneath the lady." You feel yourself get wetter, and you chew your cheek.

"Fine," you agree. Damon's blue eyes light up and he leads you to the bed.

"You're in for one hell of a night," Damon whispers, biting your ear lobe. Damon grins and places a black blindfold over your eyes. You clench your jaw, not liking the fact that he would be in total control over you tonight. You were not the submissive type. You liked to fight Damon for dominance. It was weird to let him have his way with you, without you putting up some much of a whimper. The bed dips down again and Damon lifts your hands above your head. Rope binds them to the headboard.

"Damon," you growl. He laughs in response before taking your legs and spreading them apart. He pulls down your thong and then ties them to the posts. Cool air rushes up there, making you gasp and try to pull your hands out. Suddenly, you feel Damon's soft lips underneath your breast. Slowly, teasingly he places little kisses down to your core. He stops right above your clit, making you groan.

"Someone's impatient," he teases. You don't answer, only try to buck your hips up. Damon plants a kiss over your core before pulling away. Again you groan, but he silences you with a heavy kiss. Damon's hand finds its way to your nipple and he wastes no time on playing with it.

"More Damon," you whimper. His mouth moves to your ear.

"What's my name?" He murmurs.

"Daddy," you whimper.

"Good, now I can get to work," he replies. He pulls away and you hear a bag ruffle somewhere. Before you can ask what it is, a vibrator fills you. You gasp as he cranks it to full speed and makes it spin inside you. You moan, loving the feeling it was giving you.

"Daddy. I need you. Not a toy," you whimper. Damon doesn't reply, only starts to rotate the vibrator inside you. You whimper as you start to feel the familiar feeling of a knot forming. "Please Damon!" You cry. Suddenly, he pulls he vibrator out.

"That's not my name kitten," he growls. His mouth is suddenly pressed against your throbbing pussy. His tongue teasingly dips in and out of you, making you moan. You try to clench your legs, only to groan because they're tied. Damon starts to pick up speed, slurping at your clit, nibbling it, playing with your folds. His tongue works wonders, making the knot continue to tighten and twist. Silently, he slips a finger into you. His finger curls and bends, searching for your G-Spot.

He grazes it, making you cry out. His finger suddenly digs into it, making you scream. "Do you like that kitten?" He murmurs. You whimper and nod. "Good." Then, he enters another finger in, stretching you more.

"Damon!" You cry. You can feel his smirk against your dripping core. Damon licks a bold strip up your clit, sending you over the edge. You grit your teeth and squeeze your hands around your restraints. Your back arches and you scream. You come down from your high a panting, sweaty mess, still shaking from aftershocks.

"Now, I can really have fun," Damon whispers, placing a kiss to your stomach. He undos your restraints and flips you onto your stomach. He then ties you back up and you hear him pick something up.

"Damon. What're you doing?" You whisper. He doesn't reply, just slaps something against your ass. You scream, shocked but very turned on.

"Do you like that?" Damon asks.

"Yes," you reply. Damon whips you again, making more heat pool around your legs. He whips you a third time but gently massages your swollen ass. "Daddy?" You whimper.

"Yes kitten?"

"Fuck me already."

"What my kitten wants, she gets," He replies. You hear him unzip his pants and drop them to the floor. Your legs and stomach quiver with anticipation. Without any warning, Damon shoves his member into you. You cry out from pleasure and bury your face into the pillows. Damon continues to thrust in and out of you at an insane speed, making the bed creak and you scream.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck," you whimper. Damon bends down and sinks his teeth into your shoulder. You gasp as you feel warm blood trickle down your back. Luckily, your vampire healing closed the wound quickly. Damon continued to bite and suck on your back, making you wish you didn't heal quickly so you could show off his marks on your body. The knot forms, tighter and tighter by the moment. Damon doesn't slow down and you know you won't be able to hold on much longer. "Damon. I'm gonna cum!" You cry, clenching your walls against his member.

Your juices surround his cock and your whole body shakes. "Fuck kitten," Damon growls, filling you with his liquid.  He then collapses at your side, biting your shoulder gently. "Told you so," He grins.