Blood (Kol)

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter will mention self-harming and attempt at suicide. If you feel uncomfortable about these subjects, I suggest leaving. (Suggested by: _daisy_123)

"Bloody Hell Y/N! Sometimes I really don't understand why we're even together! I can't stand you at times!" Kol shouts, slamming a fist against the wall. Tears stung at your eyes and you forced yourself to blink them back.

"If that's how you fucking feel, then fine! Goodbye Kol!" You scream, turning on your heel and using your vampire speed to rush out of the compound.

"Wait! Y/N!" You hear him shout. You pause at the sidewalk just outside the compound, waiting to see if he'll follow you. "Fine! Leave! See if I give a damn. I'll just go see Davina," you hear him say. Your heart lurches at the sound of the little witches name. You knew her and Kol had something going on and she had been the cause of the most recent arguments between you two. But it still hurt for him to pick going to her over going to you and trying to fix things. You loved Kol, no matter how hard you tried not to. Countless people (including yourself) had wanted you against dating the Original but back then, things were different. He hadn't met Davina and your only worries were his insane family.

Your heart told you things had just ended. That argument was the most violent one the two of you had. Things were only going to get worse and you knew it. To make things worse, he choose to go to Davina over you. You and Kol, you weren't a thing anymore and you knew it. A small part of you thought you might be dramatic but it's Kol. Nothing's more dramatic then him. But you'd dated for 8 almost 9 years. He made you feel complete. He had turned you, showed you the wonderful world of being a vampire. He'd even forced witches to make you a daylight ring. You honestly couldn't imagine life without him. But right now, life with him seemed worse then vervain shoved down your throat.

"Since the idiot clearly doesn't give a damn about me, why should I give a damn about him?" You grumbled. With that, you speed away. You didn't know where you were going, you just know you had to put as much distance between New Orleans and Kol as possible.

~~~~~

Two Days Later

You looked down at yourself. God you were a wreck. Your eyes were blood-shot and the cuts on your body were open and nasty and not healing at all. The logical part of you was telling you that this was stupid. You had already stuffed yourself with more vervain than you thought your body could handle. You cut yourself all over your body. Your mind was begging you to stop, to rethink what you were about to do next. But life without Kol was impossible, and he clearly didn't feel the same. Him and Davina seemed to be doing just fine.

"He won't even miss me," you whispered, removing the ring from your finger. You forced your body to the door and placed a shaking hand on the knob. Taking a deep breath, you forced open the door. The piercing hit sun scorched your body and you screamed. You felt your flesh begin to spark and you welcomed death with open arms. Suddenly, a large forced knocked you back inside and pinned you to the ground. You gasped and opened your eyes, angry at whoever stopped you from dying. Your eyes locked with Kol's.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING Y/N!?" He shouted, making you wince.

"What does it look like!?" You tried to scream back but your voice was harsh and raw from the vervain. Kol's nostrils flared and his eyes flashed with worry.

"You've been harming yourself," it wasn't a question. You didn't answer, just glowered angrily at him. "Baby. Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of it. For letting Davina get between us, for all the fighting. I'm sorry," he paused and looked at you broken body. "For making you do this to yourself. Please. Let me make it up to you." Tears stung your eyes.

"You're gonna have to try awfully hard to make it up to me," you rasp. Kol planted a delicate, yet needy kiss to your lips. He smirked against them before pulling back.

"As hard as I need to be," he replied.

~~~~~

Kol spread your legs, staring hungrily at your very exposed entrance. His eyes screamed this belongs to me. He kissed it roughly before sucking on one of your lips. You huffed, pretending to be unimpressed. Mentally, you were already begging for him. Kol frowned under you. He roughly pushed his tongue into you with no warning. This almost made you moan but you bit your lip and managed to make only your breath catch. Kol's tongue moved in and out of you at an inhuman pace. It felt good, you weren't gonna lie to yourself but you weren't gonna let him know this. Kol's grip on your hips would leave bruises if you were human. He rubbed your clit roughly, desperately get a moan or something out of you.

A few times, when his tongue would manage to find your spot, you almost cried out. Being silent was beginning to become more and more difficult. Especially since Kol was being rougher then usual to try to draw a reaction out of you. Normally by now, you would be scratching his back, pulling his hair, begging for release. The knot was forming and it was all you had not to beg for him to fuck you properly. Kol lifted your hips up, allowing for better access and began to hit your spot, time and time again. This made you moan and you felt him smirk in victory. His thumb rubbed your clit harshly and his tongue hit your spot every damn time. You were screaming at this point, loving every little thing Kol was making you feel.

"Fuck Kol!" You screamed. He pulled back, making you feel empty. You watched him undo his pants and throw off his shirt. Climbing on top of you, he kissed up your stomach and ended with your lips. With his lips still on yours, he gently sheathed himself inside you. But he didn't wait for you to adjust. He started pounding into you rapidly. Your moans picked up and they quickly turned to screams. Your nails raked up and down his back and the knot in your stomach was becoming too much. You squeezed around him, letting him know you were about to cum.

"Not yet baby. Wait for me," he whispered, eyes closed and head tossed back. But you didn't listen to him. You curled your toes and came. White dots spotted your vision and your eyes rolled into the back of your head. Kol was still thrusting in and out of you, desperate for his high to come. You came down from your high and felt Kol start to twitch. You clenched around him and sunk your teeth into his shoulder, drawing blood. He hissed and came in hot spurts. He rode out his high and laid down next to you. You stared at him, not knowing what to say. But you didn't say anything. Kol planted small kisses all over your body, where you had hurt yourself.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.

~~~~~

A/N: If you guys are going through anything like this, please get help. I know it's rough and no one deserves this. But please get the help you need. 💜