Chapter 6 - Blaire

"GET UP" A loud voice woke me with a start. I instinctively pulled my hands up to shield my face, when no blow came I open my eyes to see Penny cowering in a corner as one of Marcus's men stalks towards her. She was on the other side of the room but I could still make out the look of terror on her face.

"I said GET UP" He yelled again in her face. "I'm not going to ask again" he sneered. I watch as Penny trembles to her feet keeping as flat against the wall as she can, she is shaking violently. A cackle rips through the air as the man turns towards me with a smile on his face and that's when I recognize him. No. "Hey princess, look at this" he says while yanking Penny's arm so she stands weakly in front of him. "She's almost as scared as you were the first time."

My blood runs cold. No. He lets out another laugh and pulls her towards the door. No. No. No. I say in my head, this can't be happening, not to her. Before I even know what, I'm doing I drag myself to my feet and race towards him with strength I didn't even know I had, I reach out my arms and brace for the impact.

He lets go of Penny and stumbles back while I hit the ground. Penny backs up as far away as she can get and he turns towards me with such rage. "You little bitch" He roars. I scurry back as he talks longs strides towards me, my back slams against the wall allowing him to catch up to me, grab me by my neck and pull me up to eye level. His hands tightened around my neck and immediately my vision turns black.  My hands reach and and clasp onto his, struggling with everything I have to get him to let go.  One by one my muscles go slack and my eyes cloes.

"STOP, your gunna kill her" screams penny from across the room.  He lets go and I crumble to the floor gasping for air, my vision speckles back and I see him stalk back over to Penny. Without even thinking I croak "Stop.... take me."

He freezes mid step, then swivels around to look at me with a crooked smile. "So, she speaks" he chuckles while waltzing back closer to my gasping body on the floor. "but" he continues  "you need to speak up if you want me to hear you" he chuckles while squatting down and bending his head to gleam at me. I take a deep breath and reply, "I said, take me", cough, "not her." He lets out a bellowing laugh, "Well, that is an offer I can't refuse," than as quick as a flash he grips my arm and drags me up and towards the door.

I look over at Penny who seems to finally catch on to what is happening and hurries to get up but it's too late, just before she is about to reach us the door slams in her face.

********************

Hope you enjoy, next chapter they meet 😊 yay. Than onto the good stuff. For real though I have two uni papers that I need to write but hey.... This is way more fun.