Chapter 26 - Blaire

“It’s you”

My head snaps up to his.  Did he just say what I think he said.  He is looking at me aswell, with a slight smile on his face. 

Me his mate? 

“I don’t feel it” I say with a frown on my face.  Its true.  From everything I know from Penny it is meant to be obvious.  You feel it in your fingers and toes and you just know without any reason of a doubt. 

His smile falters and than drops off his face completly.  He looks forward and lets out a breath that forms a soft cloud in front of him. 

“Im sorry.”  He says looking back towards the door than back at me with a sad smile and turns to walk towards the door.  I quickly reach out and grab his arm.  I feel his muscles tense underneath his shirt. 
He stops walking and turns around to look at me.  I let go of his arm and bring my hands together squeezing them tightly suddenly feeling a little nervous.

What do I say.  I look at Ben who looks at me expectedly.  I open my mouth then close it again.  I bite my lip and look down.  Trying to arrange my thoughts.

“How do you know?” I ask looking at him.

He lets out a small chuckle.  “Trust me,  I know.”

I frown again.  What does that mean.  If he is so sure than why don't I feel it.  I mean I like him.  He's been so nice to me and gently.  I open my mouth but before I can speak Ben speaks up.

“Look Blaire.  You don't have to say anything or explain anything to me.  I get it.  I just needed you to know.” Ben then turns to go back inside. 

I nod and watch as he walks over and holds the door open for me.  I walk towards him and through the door.  Saying a small thank you as I pass him. 

Once inside we met up with Penny and Chase.  Penny is gleaming at us but than meets Bens eyes who is behind me and I see Penny's smile drop.  I turn around to look at Ben who looks a little down but gives me a smile when he catches my eye. 

The rest of the night goes okay.  I chat to a few people.  I’m happy I get to meet more people in the pack.  They all seem very nice.  Ben has been right by me the whole night.  Introducing me to people and keeping me company. 

At the end of night I say goodbye to Penny and Chase and thank them for the party.  Then me and Ben head back up to our rooms.  I say goodnight to Ben and than turn and enter my room.

Once the door shuts I let out a loud breath.  What a night.  I yawn and suddenly realise how tired I actually am.  I walk over to my dresser and unzip my dress.  I let it fall and search through my draws and grab pyjama bottoms and a baggy top.  I slip thoes on and reach behind me to take off my necklace Penny leant to me. 

While struggling with the clasp I hear the door open behind me.  I turn around and see Ben standing in the door way.  He has his hands in pockets and is looking at the floor.  He quietly shuts the door behind him and slowly walk over to me. 

“Ben...” I begin but without saying anything he looks up at me, leans in and kisses me. 

It is slow and soft at first.  His lips just touching mine when it begins.  A feeling starts at my lips and trickles down my whole body, like electricty.  My heart beat quickens and after a moment of letting the feeling wash over me I reach out my fingers and grab the soft fabric of his t-shirt. 

He leans in more adding a bit more pressure.  I feel his hands land softly on my waist.

The electric feeling has now grown 10 fold.  My hands move up his chest to his face.  The tips of my fingers in between tuffs of hair on the back of his head.  I feel his arms now wrap themselves around me, pulling me close to him. 

His mouth parts as does mine and just as I pull his face closer to mine I let out a quite moan.  Ben arms unwrap themselves around me and holding my hips he pushes us a part.  His arms then drop to their sides and we are left standing apart in the moonlight, staring at each other both attempting to catch oir breath. 

I try and think of something to say but my mind is racing.  My whole body is tingling with this strange new sensation. 

“Im sorry, I guess I really wanted to do that.”  Ben says.  He stands still looking at me with a slight worried expression. 

“Thank you.” I say, still a little star struck. 

A smile appears on Bens face as he continues to look at with his big brown eyes.

I look down at my toes feeling my cheeks burn. 

“Goodnight”  I hear him say.  I look up and watch as he leaves my room.  He gives me one last look before closing the door. 

Once my room is quiet I let out a big breath.  My face breaks into a huge smile.  The tingling feeling has not subsided in fact it is growing stronger.  After a few moments I gather myself and remeber my necklace.

Once off I climb into bed.  I replay what just happened in my head staring at the place where we stood.  My body was now really heating up. 

I was too happy to worry about it.  I traced my lips with my fingers trying to remeber ever detail of how his felt on mine, but as I did my smile began to falter.  That tingling feeling wouldn’t stop.  I wasn’t just warm any more I was hot. 

Really hot. 

I pushed the sheets off myself in attempt to cool myself down. 

Beads of sweat began forming on my skin and then without warning the pain of a blade slicing my belly open consumed me.

My skin was on fire and my body felt as though someone was taking an axe to it. 
I screamed and curled up.  Letting tears stream out of my face onto my pillow. 

What is happening to me?

********************

There you guys go.  Hope you like. 

Also side note.  Penny is me in every relationship my friends get into. 

Until next time.