Hollywood Kiss

We arrived at her apartment building. Once we got out we hightailed it to her place. I had her pinned to the door and kissed her hungrily. I couldn't get enough of her as my mouth over took hers. I moaned into her, tasting her.

I backed away just enough to tell her, "I can't get enough of you, Ana!"

Ana smiled as she turned to unlock the door. Once we were in and she dropped her things, I grabbed her picking her up to take her to her room. I wanted to make love to her.

I placed her on her feet again. Our breaths coming in pants. We shared looks, the longing we had for each other was astounding!

"Ana, I want you to know that my feelings for you have only gotten stronger. I want you so much, baby!" Not giving her time to respond, my lips covered hers! I missed my girl! I missed those lips of hers. I missed the way she molded to my body, we fit perfectly together.

She pulled away from me some. "Christian!" her eyes met mine. I looked into her blue eyes as I saw her rethinking this. Shit! I'm going to fast. Slow down, Christian.

"Are we going to fast?" I asked her panting from our heavy kissing. "I just missed you and want you so bad. I need you, baby." I was desperate. I wanted to know that she was mine and only mine.

"I...I...missed you too. It's just that we have still so much to talk about." She said looking into my eyes.

Oh? I thought we already settled this. I mean I was fine with having a vanilla relationship.

"Christian, don't get me wrong, I want to be with you. I do. But...I think we need to slow things down a little."

"Okay..." I replied hesitantly.

I backed off. Jesus! What was this woman doing to me? Getting cock blocked by your own girl wasn't fun at all. But what about what we said at the restaurant? I thought we were both on the same page.

I looked back at Ana. "Do you want to be with me? I'm not just talking sexually either."

"Christian, I do care for you I do. I'm not trying to hurt you here. But...I just don't want to jump right into a physical relationship right now. We just got back together. Can't we just...wait?"

Wait? Waiting was something new for me. Ugh! I hated this. But, I did tell her she was worth waiting for, and she still is. Damn, I was getting blue balls big time. I grunted. And I heard her giggle as she blushed as well!

I blew out a breath as I breathed a heavy sigh. Oh. this girl is going to kill me. Literally!

"I guess we can wait. But, I gotta tell you, Ana, you're giving me blue balls here. I can hardly stand being with you without touching you," I said looking at her intensely.

"Well, we can do other things, Christian. There is always foreplay," she said, with a sultry look.

Christ! What have I done to my girl? She's like a sexy little kitten ready to tame me. I walked closer to her as I looked deep into her eyes.

"You will be the death of me Ms. Steele. Okay, so we aren't having sex tonight then, are we?" I asked just making sure. She shook her head to me.

"Nothing gets past you," she mocked me, as I'd said that once before to her. I smiled as I was getting a taste of my own medicine.

"Touché."

We stood, just looking into each other's eyes. My god, she was just so beautiful! How could I not be falling in love with her?

"Ana, I..." I started to tell her that I was in love with her, but was interrupted with voices in their living room. From what I could tell it was Kate and Elliot, but there was another voice too. They were talking about something.