Dirty Little Secret

It was the next morning and just woke up with my Ana staring down at me. We made love all night after we got back from the salon. I made a map where Ana could touch me with lipstick, and wouldn't you know, that I just loved her touch.

It was amazing how she touched me oh so lightly. The way her finger tips moved over my skin, gently. Especially when she grabbed my cock and made me come with just a fucking hand job! After that we made love over and over again. My God, what did I do to deserve this beautiful woman who was looking down at me and smiling?

"Hey," my voice said, groggy. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept very good, Mr. Grey."

"I aim to please Miss. Steele," I replied with a smirk.

We're going to have dinner with my parents, so I wanted to skip lunch, but we could have a big breakfast.

"Since we are going to my parents for dinner, I thought maybe we could have a big breakfast. Do you know how to make an omelette?"

"Sure. I will go get started on it right now."

I slipped out of the bed, naked as a jaybird as I saw Ana looking my direction, I knew she was checking me out.

"I see you looking at my ass, Ana!" I smirked looking back at my girl.

Yeah like she didn't giggle and blush at that one. I went to the bathroom to do my normal stuff. Brushed my teeth, showered and shaved. I entered in the kitchen as Ana was getting the omelette ready. In fact I was just in time to help with cutting the veggies.

She listened to her Ipod, as she swayed to the music. Coming up behind her, I must have startled her as she gasped. My hands went around her as I gazed down at what she was doing. She was cutting up some peppers. I gave her a soft kiss on the neck as I walked around her.

"I can help out if you like." I suggested.

Her eyes met mine. "You want to help?" she asked lifting her eyebrow to me.

"Yep. Just get me a knife and a board and I will cut."

So she did. I starting cutting the veggies carefully. She got the mixture ready for the egg. She looked at me and said, "I can tell you don't spend much time in the kitchen."

"Can you now?" I asked amused with her statement.

"Yeah. Let me show you something." She grabbed a small board, knife and some veggies as she started chopping, faster. Show off!

She poured all the ingredients together and made the omelets. Once they were done, we sat and ate. Oh my God, as I took my first bite. I have died and gone to heaven. It was that good!

"Ana, you out-did yourself. This is great!" I said, my mouthful.

"I aim to please, Mr. Grey," she said, winking at me. Touche.

After we ate, we actually relaxed until it was time to go. We dressed, Ana this time wore a purple dress with silver shoes. I wore my white button down shirt with blue suit. We soon headed out to my parents place. My Ana looked great as she always does. We parked in my parents driveway, I saw Elliott's car, as I knew he'd bring Kate. However, there was another vehicle I didn't recognize.

I helped Ana out and motioned to the car. She looked over and said, "That looks like Jose's car. Kate must have invited him." Oh well that's just dandy, I told myself. He better keep his hands off my woman.

We walked in the front door, as their housekeeper let us in. My parents were first to greet us, my sister came in after. They all hugged Ana and told her how good she looked with her new do. Kate came around the corner as she hugged Ana and giving me a nod.