Ana's New Do

Ana had just gotten a haircut, I just stepped out of the office in the back when I went to look for my girl. I hadn't seen her and thought she had left. Then my eyes fell onto hers...wow! Hot damn! She looked incredible. I almost didn't recognize my own girl. Holy fuck! She had my cock standing attention. I walked closer to her as she stood there giving me a strange look.

I cleared my throat to speak. "Ana...you look amazing!" My eyes trailed up and down on her body and back to her eyes. She looked back in mine.

"Thank you, Christian. So what did Mrs. Robinson want?" she asked in a clipped tone.

Yep. She's mad. Though Ana had every right to be.

"Nothing much baby. She and I had a falling out and she was just apologizing." I said back to her.

Just as Ana was about to say something again, Franco came up. "Your girlfriend here is a knockout, Christian. I loved doing her hair." Directing his look to her he said, "Please don't let anyone else do your hair, Ms. Steele. I want to be the one do it."

Ana blushed. "Thanks Franco and I will have you do it next time. Perhaps maybe you can come to Christians apartment though. I doubt I will be in this salon again." Ana said back sternly while looking back at me.

He gave me a wary look and said bye to Franco who walked away.

"Can we go now, Christian?" Ana asked ruefully.

I nodded as we left the salon. Taylor opened the car door for us, letting us in. We both sat in silence on the way back to my place. Anastasia felt so distant from me; cold even. All I could hear was our heavy breathing and it wasn't from us making out either. It was from earlier. I knew I shouldn't of have gone off to talk to Elena alone. I hated what my past has done to us. The silence was so deafening you could hear a pin drop. I couldn't take it anymore!

"Ana...please talk to me," I pleaded with her.

Ana looked directly out the window, not paying any attention to me at all. I sighed. Fuck! I knew it. If she doesn't talk to me, we can't work this out.

"Baby...we can't work this out if you don't talk to me." I pleaded again with her. That got her attention and she glared back at me.

"Is she what you want Christian?" she asked.

What the fuck? "No! What the hell would make you think that?" I asked incredulously.

"You allowed her touch you. I have tried but you won't let me. So I figured..."

"Ana...touching is a hard limit for me, she knows where..."

"I'm your girlfriend Christian! Not her!" she yelled. "She was nothing but an abuser to you and yet she gets to touch you."

My body slumped down in the seat. Ana's right, she should be able to touch me. Christ! I wanted Ana to be able to touch me. I craved her touch; I really do. I always wondered what it would feel like to have her soft hands touch my skin.

I spoke softly, "I tell you what. When we get to my place we can most certainly figure this out. Because, I do want your touch Ana. You have no idea."

She looked back in my eyes. "Really? You want that?"

"Of course I do baby. I want us to explore each other. I want to make love to you when we get to my place. I want to show you how much I love you. I love you Ana, so much."

"I love you too. It just kills me when I see her...touch you...and I can't." she whispered back.

I scooted over to her, my hands grabbing her face, as our eyes locked on each other. "I'm sorry...I promise, I will make it up to you," I replied in a breathy tone.

She nodded as her eyelashes fell and she bit her bottom lip. I kissed her gently and softly. But soon, I was sliding my tongue in and hearing her moan. The kiss became more passionate as I had her pinned beneath me. Damn, I wanted her so fucking much! I had to get up before we had sex in the car. However, I draped my arm over hers.

I looked her in the eyes. "Is there anyway possible you can get back on the pill? I'd really like for us to have sex again without having to use a damn condom all the time."

"Sure...I guess so. The only reason I stopped taking them is because...well you know."

"Yeah... I know. I'm really trying not to think about that, my life was way too empty without you. You have made me so complete Ana. Hey, my mom and dad are having a dinner party tomorrow night. They've asked for us to join them. Are you okay with that?" It's been awhile since she seen my parents and I know they missed her.

"Sure. I liked your parents. It would be great to see them again."

"They like you too, well they adore you actually. As I do, as well."

Ana turned slightly in my arms as she then looked me in the eyes again. "Well, I adore you too Mr. Grey. You've kind of grown on me."

I smiled crookedly to her. "Oh have I? I have to say, Ana that new hairdo of yours...it really turned me on more than you know," I purred in her ear. I kissed the spot right behind her ear.

She giggled. "Oh, you do huh? I'm glad you like it. I do have to say that it makes me feel rather sexy," her voice laced with lust.

The air between us was crackling, you could feel it in the air. The car stopped as I leaped out and helped her out. We ran into my building and into the elevator. I pressed the button, then looking at her as if she was my prey. I backed her up against the wall; trapping her with my body.

I said, "I know I said I wanted to make love...but the way I'm feeling right now, I just have to fuck you instead."

Her lustful eyes looked back in mine. "What's stopping you?" she asked her breathing laboured.

I pounced.