Two.

I wasn't really sure what was going on but I trusted them with my life. I was put in the van along the prospect who was driving and Chibs, Clay, Jax, and a man that I didn't know were leading the way to the Cabin. I knew I was going to be detoxing there and I knew it was going to suck.

"So, you're Jax's sister." Halfsack asked and I simply nodded. "I'm really sorry that you're going through this." His voice was sincere and I appreciated it but I also felt like I was dying as I started to come off the high slowly. The rest of the ride was quiet until we reached the cabin. I climbed out and looked around, it was exactly as I remembered. I filed inside with the guys and Clay turned to look at me.

"You trust us, right?" He asked and I nodded. "This is Happy." He introduced the man I didn't know and I found the name unfitting for him. He looked anything but happy. "Happy here is a detox expert and I know you'll be in good hands with him. Tomorrow, a doctor is going to come up and check on you but for now we are going to leave you here with him. Alright?" I nodded, I was shaking and I knew that even Clay was scared, I was his baby girl and I knew it was killing him to see me like this once again.

All the men accept Happy and Sack pulled me into hugs as they said goodbye and soon I was left standing in the cabin with Happy. He was tall with tanned skin and dark eyes, he was intimidating but I wasn't scared of him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked with his arms crossed over his chest. His voice was deep and raspy, it drew me in.

I wrapped my arms around myself to keep my hands from shaking, "I'm starting to come off the high and it sucks."

He nodded and motioned for me to follow him. He led us back into the bedroom and he motioned for me to sit. "You should fall asleep before it worsens, it will be less shitty that way."

"There is no way I could possibly sleep right now." I say but sit regardless and watch as he sits at the table in the room. He pulls a bag out of the pocket of his cut and I watch as he starts rolling a blunt. "Okay, maybe there is." I smile and he smirks back at me before lighting it and starting it off, he then handed it to me.

"Don't worry, I've done this before." I take a hit of the blunt and lay back on the bed as the shaking in my body starts to stop.

"So have I, unfortunately."

"So, what happened?" He asked. I could see in his eyes that he thought I did this on purpose, that I stuck the needle back in my veins but I didn't.

"I started working at a strip club because I was a girl with a pretty face who had no talents. Everything was fine for a while, I stayed away from the drugs and the guys and I never had sex with anyone there... okay that's a lie."

He smirked.

"There was a girl named Stacey but that's it, no guys." He let out a small laugh and I smiled at him.

"So, you prefer girls then?"

"I prefer people who don't hurt me." I clarify and he nods, seeming to understand. "Anyways, things were going well for a while until I caught the owner's eyes. He liked the shiny new toys and I was shiny and new at the time. It started out harmless and I was mistaken by his charming words, I'll never fall for that bullshit again." He was still watching me closely when I took another hit, letting the smoke slip through my lips. I offered it to him and he stood up to come over. He sat on the bed near me and took two hits before handing it back. "When I didn't give him what he wanted, he slammed a needle in my arm and it went from there. It only got worse and finally I knew that if I stayed I was going to die. I mean he was beating the shit out of me daily and having his way with me, what could I do but leave." I glanced up at him as I started to get sleepy and I saw how dark his eyes looked now.

"I'll kill him." He said as if it was already set in stone and I shook my head.

"No, he isn't worth it."

"I don't give a shit. He might not be but you are." He stood up and walked back to the table. "Close your eyes and go to sleep. When you wake up its gonna suck."

I couldn't help but smirk at how blunt he was but I found it to be a quality I liked.

.

He was right. I woke up with cold chills, shakes, and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. My body was in intense pain and I could feel the sweat rolling down the back of my neck.

I almost jumped when I felt rough hands pulling my hair away from my face and neck. Happy held my hair as I dry heaved, my stomach was empty so nothing could come up. Once I was done I fell back into his arms with my eyes barely open.

"Fuck." He grumbled before he lifted me into his arms and carried me back to the bed only this time he laid me on the other side where the sheets weren't soaked from my sweat.  He pulled the hair band off of my wrist and pulled my hair into a messy bun. If I hadn't been so sick, I would have been impressed.

My eyes were shut tight as I tried to ignore the pain but I could hear him leaving the room and coming back in a few moments later. I felt a cold wet wash cloth being moved over my skin so I opened my eyes to see Happy again. His eyes met mine for only a second before he looked away. He laid it over my forehead before grabbing a pre-rolled blunt off the table and lighting it for me. I took it eagerly once he handed it to me and with a shaking hand I brought it up to my lips. It took a while but it helped, only a bit but it was better than nothing.

I stayed still for a few minutes until my stomach started cramping again. I made a move to go to the bathroom but fell on my way there. Happy was quick to lift me up and carry me the rest of the way. I threw up what I could and then leaned against the cold porcelain of the tub. He went to move me but I groaned and pulled out of his arms.

"Come on girl. Don't start that."

"Happy, make it stop." My head was still resting against the tub and I practically begged him to fix it.

"Happy?" I heard a female voice come from the other side of the cabin and knew that the doctor as here.

Happy lifted me into his arms before carrying me back to the bed.

"In here."

She walked in and I groaned when I saw Tara Knowles, when the hell did she come back to town?