Ten.

A/N: hope you like it!! Let me know what you think please!! At least vote :)))) the song is "Feel it Still" by Portugal. The Man. Love this song :)

I was getting ready for bed in my childhood room when I started feeling nostalgic, my overnight bag was sitting on the foot of my double size bed and the dark wooden dresser against the wall was still the same

I was getting ready for bed in my childhood room when I started feeling nostalgic, my overnight bag was sitting on the foot of my double size bed and the dark wooden dresser against the wall was still the same. Even the walls were the same color as I had left them before moving out, light purple. I changed into my black cotton sleep shorts and one of Happy's SOA shirts, I was glad he packed one of his for me to sleep in. It showed that he paid a decent amount of attention.

I left my room and walked down the hall to where my parents' room was. Clay and the guys had to run back to the Clubhouse after our family dinner to deal with some "White supremacy" group that had decided to make themselves at home in Charming. It had the guys in quite an uproar.

I knock on mom's open door and look in to see that she in laying in bed, propped up against her pillows and reading a book. She looked up at me and smiled as she took her reading glasses off, I hurried in the room and climbed onto the bed to snuggle into her side. I knew she was smiling when she wrapped her arms around me and began to play with my hair.

"You know, when you were a little girl the only way you would fall asleep was if I played with your hair."

"It still helps." I admitted and she let out a short laugh.

"You telling me Happy plays with your hair."

"You'd be surprised, Happy is much more of a softy than anyone realizes."

"Oh, I always figured that the right woman would bring out his soft side. I just never guessed it would be my little girl."

We were silent for a few moments. "I love him mom, a lot, and I don't know what I would do without him."

"Don't worry honey, Happy is too stubborn to die. You will be together for a long time." I couldn't help but smirk at her 'Typical Gemma' answer. "You going to give me grand babies?" I almost choked and pulled away to give her a questioning look. "Don't look at me like that, you're twenty-seven. If you want babies, then you gotta get to it sometime soon."

"Mom, Happy is already forty-five. I don't think he want's kids." There was a sad tone to my voice and it didn't go unnoticed by her, nothing slipped past mom.

"Carmen, you need to have this talk with Happy and make sure that the two of you are on the same page. Although, I'm almost 100% sure that he would give you anything you wanted, including a baby. Talk to him when he gets back."

"How the hell am I even supposed to bring that up? 'Hey Happy, I want your babies'?" I was now sitting crisscrossed and facing her with my hands in my lap.

"Well, that's one way approach to it." She smirked, "He's your old man, you figure that one out, honey. You know him better than I do so only you know the right way to approach that one." She took my hand and gave it a squeeze just as we heard the front door open, signaling that Clay was home.