Twenty Nine.

Happy's POV.

Our legs were intertwined and her head was resting on my chest when I woke up. I gently moved the blonde hair away from her face so that I could appreciate my view. Carmen was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, although I may have been biased because she was the only woman who wasn't family that I've ever loved. I never wanted a family before but with her I do. I knew the time was approaching to take things to the next step, I just wanted to handle this Weston business first. I wanted to hold true to my promise of killing him before I made her another one. 

She snuggled deeper into my side and I knew she was about to wake up, she always made that move right before she opened her eyes. As if on cue, her blue eyes look up and meet my brown ones. She gave me a shy smile before kissing my chest and closing them again. I couldn't help but smile, she wasn't a morning person. 

"I've got to get to the club house." I whispered but was greeted with a groan and a small shake of her head.

"I'm not letting you leave." She mumbled before moving so that she was straddling my naked waist. I gave her a warning look but that only egged her on as she grinded her hips over me, making me grow hard. I held her gaze as she teased me and when she bit her lip, I had enough. I grabbed her waist at just the right moment and pulled her onto me, making her gasp out in shock and pleasure. 

.

.

Brushing my teeth, I snuck a not so secret glance at the shower where Carmen was still washing her hair, I had gotten out a few minutes ago but I was still enjoying the view through the glass door. She looked over her shoulder and caught me, causing me to smirk. I left the bathroom and got dressed before tucking my guns into their respected places and putting on my cut. I grabbed my prepaid before walking back to the bathroom where Carmen was now in a towel, brushing out her wet hair. 

"I'm gonna head to the club house. Why don't you come by the shop for lunch?" I knew I sounded like a sap but I wasn't ashamed that I loved spending time with my woman. 

"Alright, I'll pick something up and be there around one." 

I swooped down and stole a deep kiss before taking my leave. That woman was going to be the death of me. 

When I reversed my bike into my spot at the shop I spotted Juice hurrying towards me. He had a look of urgency on his face so I knew it was something serious.

"Hap, Unser is inside. He told us that Weston is getting out today."  

I picked up my pace towards the club house and when I got there I saw Unser talking to Jax, Tig and Clay. When Jax saw me, the conversation stopped and they turned to face me.

"What's his release time?" I asked, the anger started to boil over in me as I thought about Weston and what I was going to do to him. 

"Two PM but I told his buddies four." Unser answered and I nodding in approval before looking to Clay for directions. 

"Well it looks like we're his only ride." He smirked. "Jax will drive the van with Hap and Tig. I'll follow with Bobby, Juice and Chibs."

"Hell yeah. This fucker is mine." 

My blood was already boiling over with soon to be rage and I knew it wouldn't subside until I killed him. But it wasn't going to be a quick death, I was going to drag it out. 

As I stepped out of the club house I called Carmen, I wasn't gonna be here for that lunch she was bringing.

"Miss me already?" She asked with a sultry voice that caused me to smirk.