Five.

"Make sure you're at my house by five to help with the dinner, alright baby?" My mother told me and I gave her a nod

"I'll be there, do you need me to pick anything up?"

"I got it all, don't worry. You'll get to see Luann too." She gave me a knowing smile as I tried to contain my excitement. "She can't wait to see you." Mom kissed my cheek before leaving me standing in the shop on my own. The guys were around but I had some things of my own to do before going to mom's before dinner.

I needed to find a job.

I walked back into the club house, grabbed a cup of apple juice, and sat on at the bar with my laptop. I pulled up a google search, which probably wouldn't help me in Charming, and looked for openings. After about twenty minutes with no luck, I decided to reach for the newspaper which was also on the bar rail. I closed the laptop and pushed it to the side, laying the paper out in front of me, I grabbed a pen and started looking it over.

"What are you doing?" Happy's voice sounded as he walked in with Opie.

"You looking for jobs Carmen?" There was surprised laced in Opie's voice but I stood my ground.

"Look, I need money just like any other human being." I couldn't argue about needing clothes because Clay had Halfsack and Juice go get my stuff from my apartment when I was detoxing with Happy. "I'm losing my mind being around here all day, I need to do something."

Opie took the seat next to me and Happy stood by my side, leaning against the bar.

"Well what are you good at?" Opie asked.

"Stripping." I answered truthfully. Opie couldn't hide his snort of laughter but Happy's angry voice spoke up.

"Not happening." He slammed his beer on the counter and I rolled my eyes.

"Well obviously, I figured that would be off the table." I shook my head. "Oh, maybe I can help Luann out with Caracara!" I thought it was a perfect idea but by the look Happy gave me, he didn't agree.

"I ain't letting you hang out in that place."

"Okay first off, Luann is my Godmother. Secondly, you're not the boss of me."

"You sound like your five." Tig said as he came in on the last part of my argument with Clay at his side. "What's going on?"

"She wants to work for Luann at Caracara."

Clay raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head but I interrupted before he could say anything.

"Dad, please! I need to get out of this club house and do something! I'll only help with the business side."

"Carmen, listen." I knew that voice, Clay wasn't having it. "I don't really think that being around that environment would be good for you right now." He was referring to the drugs and the sex but I wasn't having this conversation with any of them.