Epilogue.

A/N:

This is it! This is the end!

I hope you enjoyed being a part of Carmen and Happy's story! I truly love them and hope you did too! Thank you so much for reading till the end!

Five years later.

I could hear quite voices coming from down the hall and was intrigued by what they were saying. My bare feet padded through over the hard wood floor and I stopped just outside of the door, hiding behind the wall as not to disturb them.

"But I don't want to go." Her little voice made my smile grow and as much as I wanted to look around the frame and see her, I held myself back.

"Why don't you want to go?" His low and raspy voice was in such great contrast to her little girl voice, you'd almost expect her to be scared of him. But she was more like obsessed with him, she was a daddy's girl to the max.

"Because, I just don't want to." The sass dripped from every word and I couldn't hide my chuckle. I finally reveled myself and saw that he was squatted down to her level. She was already dressed in jeans, a white lace top, tan sandals and a pretty peach necklace, all that needed to be done now was her hair.

"Are you feeling nervous, baby girl?"

She huffed at my question and crossed her arms. She all Happy. From her hair and skin color to her dark eyes, the attitude might be mine but she was pretty aggressive as well. That was definitely all her father.

"Mommy, I don't see why I have to go."

"Well," I took Hap's place kneeling in front of her as he moved to stand behind me, "You need to learn and school helps you to do that. I promise that it will be more fun than you think and you'll make a lot of friends."

"I don't want friends." She made a disgusted face as if friends were the most overrated thing in the world.

"Thomas is in your class and you'll see Abel there as well." She seemed to perk up a bit.

"Fine, but only because of Tommy."

"That's my girl. Now let me do your hair and I'll make you something to eat."

She took my hand and I led her into the bathroom as Happy went into the kitchen. While I did Mia's hair, she filled the air with chatter about random things. Some of it made no sense but she continued to talk regardless. We figured she got that from my mother.

"All Done." I kissed her cheek. "Go see what daddy has for you."

She squealed as she ran down the hall and I watched as Happy lifted her into the air and carried her over to her seat where some scrambled eggs were sitting.

"My beautiful girl. I want you to eat all your eggs, okay?"

"Okay daddy."

His eyes met mine as I slipped my sandals onto my feet, and he met me by the door.

"Are you gonna follow us to see her off?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it." He gave me a quick kiss before going to grab his cut and gun, slipping it into the holster under his cut. I grabbed Mia's backpack from the couch and carried it to the kitchen where I double checked her lunch box and put into the bag.

"All done!" She yelled cheerfully before coming over to me and taking the backpack.

"Alright then, let's go."

"Daddy! Let's go!" She called down the hall since he wasn't with us and I just smiled. She was so bossy.

"I'm comin! I'm comin!" He swooped her up and carried her out the front door where my black Tahoe was parked. He got her all strapped in while I got into the driver's seat.

The drive to Charming Elementary was filled with her singing along to the radio. Her nerves seemed to have died down a bit and now she seemed mostly excited. I wasn't sure what to expect when it came to her first day of school because she had never been a shy child. She was always the most outgoing out of her and her cousins. She had no problem answering questions and telling a grown adult how it is.

I parked the car and Happy pulled his bike next us. I got out and opened the door for Mia as she climbed out of the door and took both her father's and i's hand in each of hers. She led the way to where we saw Jax and Tara standing with Tommy and Abel. As we reached them, the kids joyfully greeted each other while I hugged my brother and his wife.

"You ready for this?" Tara asked with a small smirk and I tried not to laugh.

"I definitely thought I'd be more upset but I know how good this will be for her."

"Nah sis," Jax chipped in, "you're just excited for some peace and quiet."

"Well there is that." I agreed. "Alright kiddos, come tell us goodbye."

I hugged my nephews before squatting to Mia's level with Happy.

"You're going to do great Mia, I love you so much."

"I know I will, Mommy. I love you." She hugged me and kissed my cheek before hugging Happy.

"You behave in there, okay? And if anyone gives you any crap, you tell me. Got it?" I scoffed at this but smiled.

"I know daddy but it's okay," she patted his shoulder as if she was comforting him, "but I can handle myself."

"I know you can, baby girl." He kissed her cheek before sending her along with her cousins so Abel could show them their classes.

"I can't believe our baby just started school." I mumbled as we watched her walk away. He pulled me into his side and kissed my head.

"I can't believe she is made from us."

"Still seems pretty amazing huh?"

"Every day." He gave me a smile before nodding over my shoulder at Jax, who probably gave him a motion for them to take off. "I'll see you at home alright. I love you."

"I love you too." I gave him a quick kiss before letting out a sigh and heading back to my car.

I couldn't believe that I went from a junkie stripper to a loving mother and wife, and to think that it was really all because Happy. He was the one who got me through detox, he got me through the nightmares and the crap that we went through. He loved me when I didn't know how to love myself and he gave me the greatest gift I could have ever asked for. Charming was still Charming and though things were never completely peaceful, we had it pretty close.

At the end of the day I'd have to say, I was beyond blessed to love a Son.