Twelve.

A/N : here is the next chapter!!! Please let me know what you think! I see people are reading it but no one is really voting or commenting besides a select few awesome people lol!

The Fourth of July was finally here and I couldn't believe it. I had been back in Charming for about three months and I never would have guessed that my life would head in this direction. I had never been happier than I was in that moment. I was clean off the drugs, with my family, and had a man who took care of me. Happy had never actually said the L word, but neither had I. I really believed that we both knew how we felt about each other, we didn't need a word to seal the deal.

When I got dressed, I got dressed to go straight to my mom's so I threw on my bikini and a pair of high waisted shorts. I grabbed my things and made my way out to the club house where only a few of the guys were hanging around. The first one I saw was Sack, but I had taken to calling him Kip.

"Hey, have you seen Happy or Juice?" He turned around and his eyes went wide. I couldn't help but smirk when I caught him trying to look away from my bare midriff. I had started working out again in the gym room at the clubhouse and muscle memory was currently my best friend. His cheeks turned red and he looked away from me and down at his hands.

"I think they're both outside."

"Thanks Kip, we'll see you at the house later, right?"

"Yeah, I'm on security."

I gave him a wink before making my way outside. I looked around and saw Happy talking to Tig. It didn't look like it was about anything too serious so I decided that it was okay for me to interrupt them. I walked up behind them and slapped both their buts at the same time. Their reactions were priceless.

Happy looked livid, not having known it was me. He thought someone else had slapped his ass and that just wasn't okay with him, it was far past his line of touching from strangers. Tig laughed and made a "ohhh" sound as a joke. I laughed when I saw their faces and Happy relaxed, although he did give me a warning glare. Even I had a fine line I wasn't supposed to cross in front of other people.

"Tig, I think you liked that a little too much."

"What can I say? Like to keep it kinky." He sent me a playful wink and Happy's look hardened as he glanced down at him.

"Keep it kinky somewhere else." His tone was anything but friendly but Tig wasn't afraid of Happy, at least not in that moment. Tig laughed as he sauntered off and left the two of us alone. When Happy finally looked down at me, his eyes hadn't softened. "What the hell are you wearing?"

"A bikini." I crossed my arms over my chest, my attitude rising to meet his. "It's the fourth of July and I'm about to head to mom's." He didn't say anything, he just glared at me so I continued. "I need to stop by the store to pick up some last-minute things. Can I take Juice with me?"