Eleven.

A/N: hope you like it!! It's the last update for tonight, since I got update crazy haha please vote and comment! It would mean so much to me!!!

"Don't you dare! Don't touch me!" I yelled as I ran away from Opie and Tig who were chasing me with their filthy hands, threatening to stain my white jeans

"Don't you dare! Don't touch me!" I yelled as I ran away from Opie and Tig who were chasing me with their filthy hands, threatening to stain my white jeans. They had been working in the shop all morning and were completely covered in car oil and grease that I preferred to stay away from. They were gaining on me so I ran to the only place where I felt safe. The Club house.

"What the hell?" I asked when I saw the backside of Sack who had his pants dropped around his ankles.

He turned around and I caught the unwanted sight of his swollen and infected ball that he had gotten surgically implanted recently. I gagged but it was Tig who threw up when he came through the door, I jumped out of the way right in time and he missed me completely.

"Pull your fucking pants up." Happy's deep voice sounded before he walked past Sack and towards me. "You scarred for life?" He asked as he stepped in front of Sack, blocking the prospect from my view.

"I might be a bit, yeah." I smirked at the protective look in his eyes as Sack gave me a wave of apology and hurried out the door. "He should probably get that looked at, by a professional."

"Are you still spending the afternoon with Lyla and Tara?"

"Yeah, now that they are finally getting along. I figured a girl's night would be fun so we are going to Jax's house. You, Jax and Opie will be hanging out here." He raised an eyebrow in slight confusion but I had told him all this information before, so he did know ahead of time. He just had an issue with select hearing.

"You like making plans, huh?" He asked me but I just smiled and shrugged.

"I'd like them more of you'd follow them."

He just smirked at me and shook his head, Happy was not good at following plans that weren't his own. I followed him back out to the lot just in time for my mom and Clay to walk towards us.

"What's this I hear about a girls' night?" Gemma asked with her hands on her hips, I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Mom, it's just a way for the three of us to bond over..." I motioned towards Happy, "Mutual things."

"Like being young Old Ladies? What, am I too old for the party?" My mother's sass was at an all-time high. I felt Happy give my waist a squeeze before walking off towards his bike, he didn't want to be a part of this.

"Mom, don't be like that. Seriously."

"Fine, I see how it is."

"Would you have come if I had invited you?" I asked her and watched in amusement as she furrowed her brow, knowing I had won.

"No."

"Then stop bitching, mom." I smirked as we walked our separate ways and I met up with Happy who was leaning on his bike and smirking. "What's that look for?"

"You handled our mother alright."

"Well, sometimes she needs to be handled." I leaned into him, placing a kiss on his lips quickly. "Where are you off too?"

"Gotta go handle some things before my 'guy's night'", he was being straight sarcastic but I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Be safe." I kissed him quickly before walking over to my car, I wanted to spend some time with my nephew.

"Hey, I'm here!" I called out when I walked into the house. Tara was in the kitchen with Abel in his high chair, he was snacking on something. I kissed Tara's cheek before swooping Abel into my arms. "How is my favorite baby in the whole wide world."

"Don't listen to her Abel, you're only going to be her favorite till she pops out one of her own." Tara joked and I fended hurt, we both laughed. "Teasing, teasing. How are you?"

"I'm great, my mom got all pissy with me earlier. Threw a little tantrum about not being invited tonight."

"Oh, good lord." She rolled her eyes and I smirked. "Your mother is something else."

"You don't have to tell me. I know firsthand." I bounced Abel on my hip. He really was the cutest baby I had ever laid eyes on, he was all Jax and no Wendy, just the way he should be. I watched his face scrunch up and I knew he was about to poop. "Oh come on kid... you couldn't wait till your mom was holding you for that." He let out a tiny giggle just as the smell filled the room.

I tried to hand him over to Tara but she just laughed, "No way! Whoever is holding him must do it. Have fun with that one."

A little while later Lyla showed up, she left the kids with Piney so that she could relax with us. We were drinking wine and cooking a good meal for ourselves, it was quite relaxing.

"So, the fourth of July is coming up in a week. What are we doing?" Lyla was new to the club life so she was asking me for the details, which of course I had.

"We do a barbeque at my mom and dad's house because they have a pool and an amazing back yard barbeque area. It's mainly for the families but it gets pretty crowded. You're coming by the way so don't make other plans." I informed her with a smile and she nodded in approval, all of smiling.

Tara hadn't been there for a fourth of July since before she left Jax for college, so it would be her first time back. I was happy that she and Jax were doing so well, even my mom was semi on board which is more than that I thought she ever would be.

.

.

Happy's POV

I had a beer in one hand and a joint in the other. I was standing to the side while I watched Opie and Jax play pool. This whole "guys' night" thing that the girls had set up was not something I would have ever considered before Carmen was in my life but I knew that she was having a night with the girls and having fun. The least I could do was hang out with my brothers. Although a year ago, a guys' night would have been filled with pussy and beer, now we only had the later.

"So, Hap, how are things going with Carmen?" Opie asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"We really doing this? Talking about our women like we're teenagers?"

"Why not?" Jax asked with a shrug, "Plus, I wanna know how you're doing with my sister."

I let out a sigh. "We're great." They both look at me, waiting for me to go on but I don't.

"Bro... give me more than that! This is my sister we are talking about." He smirks, "Did you tell her you love her yet?" He had a cheeky look on his face that I wanted to punch off but the only move I made was to bring the joint to my lips.

"She knows how I feel. Don't matter if you do."

"A hard ass down to the last." Opie joked before taking his shot. "Hap, you thought about getting her and you a house?"

I sat up a little straighter. A house? Did she want a house? Do we need a house?

"Does she want a house?" I questioned and they both laughed.

"She is a woman. Of course, she wants a house." Opie answer before Jax pitched in his thoughts.

"You think she wants to keep living at the club house?" Jax shook his head. "Get her a house Hap, sell the one you have in Tacoma and get one here in Charming. You're family brother, time to act like it." He smirked before taking a drink of his beer. He was right. I needed to sell the house in Tacoma and truly be here, in Charming with Carmen. This was my home, these were my brothers, and Carmen was my Old Lady.