Sixteen.

A/N : hey!!! Hope you're excited for this chapter!!! Please! Please! Please let me know what you think, atleast vote please. It's extremely appreciated:))

 It's extremely appreciated:))

It had been two days since Happy came home from the Tacoma run and he had begun to act kind of weird. The first day he was back he was more upbeat than I had ever seen him but the next day he seemed as if he was waiting for something, he seemed agitated. And don't even get me started on today.

Happy was up and out of the house before I had even woken up, he normally kisses me before he leaves if it's early but he is normally here when I wake up. It was weird, I had trouble falling asleep the night before because of the invisible tension. I had no idea what was wrong with him.

Once I was up and had coffee in my system, I got ready for my day with light makeup, loose curls in my hair and a fresh pair of clothes. Once I was ready I decided I would head to the club house before going to the studio. I needed to get to work but I needed to check in with Hap first, I didn't like not knowing what was going on and there was a party tonight. I wanted shit cleared up before then, before he was drunk and there was eager pussy walking around.

When I got to the club house I saw Hap and Jax talking in front of the shop so I decided to interrupt. Jax was dressed in his work clothes but Happy had his cut on, he made his money in a much different way. Happy looked angry and it was a look that I hated seeing on him, he was scary enough looking but you added anger to it... yeesh.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I gave Hap an innocent look but he glared down at me. Whatever the reason was for him being mad, it must have had something to do with me and that left me even more worried.

"There you go." Jax said to Hap in a calm and almost cheerful manner before walking away and leaving us alone. Happy didn't say anything, he just waited for me to talk, so I did.

"Look, I don't know what's going on but I can tell that you're upset about something. If I did something wrong, tell me because, at the moment, I'm kind of clueless."

"Do you have something you want to tell me?" He asked me after staying silent for a moment. I had never been afraid of Happy, and I still wasn't, but he was being intimidating as shit.

"No I don't. Should I?"

"You sure about that?" He looked down at me and I become furious with him, I knew that look. It was the look he used when he was trying to use fear to get things out of people.

"Don't you dare look at me like I'm the enemy Hap. I don't know what's the matter with you but I didn't do anything." He looked down at me for another second but then looked away.

"You're going to be late. You should go to the studio."

"Happy, please tell me..." I had placed my hand on his arm but he pulled it away.