One More... Night

*Mature Content Warning...*

 I have to put that in the title, and say something about if you don't like BxB Smut gtfo or something... Though If you don't like gay stories, why the hell are you reading my book. Anyway, yeah... Dean and Brent do the do, if you catch my drift... if you do not know what I am talking about, you are too young to read this, or maybe you're like me and started reading stuff like this at the age of like seven. ANYWAY, enjoy this chapter my dirty minded friends, and remember, we're all going to hell.

Brent's P.O.V

My heart races a mile a minute, as he slowly walks towards Sam's bed. I can hear him whisper something in his brother's ear, and Sam mumbles in reply before getting up groggily and leaving, but not before sending a knowing smile my way. Shivering I turn towards Dean who's looking at me earnestly, "Every."

He takes a step towards me, I stand up and try to take a step back but I'm frozen in my spot. I just stare at Dean, with what little light there is in the room given off by the lamp. "Single."

He takes another step towards me, almost completely closing the gap between us. I gulp and look into his shadowed eyes, and shiver when they meet mine, goosebumps rise up my arms and I resist the urge to roll my neck. "Word."

He finally closes the distance between us and there is only an inch between our faces, "D-dean, are you sure? I- I don't.. I-I can't... Please."

He brings a hand up to my left shoulder and rubs it up and down my arm, causing more goosebumps to rise at the small gesture. His other hand trails across my chest and feels every muscle and curve of my chest and sides. "I'm sure Brent, I'm not going anywhere. Just tell me exactly what you want."

Snapping out of my daze, he continues to trace my body. Bringing my hand to his stomach I slide it up his chest to his neck and lean in that small inch and plant my lips on his. I nearly moan when he kisses me back, after so long of imagining what they would feel like, my mind is blown by how off I was. Pulling away I look him in the eyes and smile, "I want you."

He smiles and reattaches our lips and we continue to kiss until he pushes me against the wall behind me, I sneak my hands up his shirt and slide them up and down, then with a quick motion I grab his shirt, pull from the kiss and pull his shirt off then reconnect our lips. Only for him to repeat the process on me, I groan loudly as he latches his lips to my neck and sucks a dark love bite that I can already tell is going to be a bitch to hide. Shivers rack my body as his hands trail every muscle of my chest and his lips continue to kiss, nip, lick and bite my neck. Sighing loudly I throw my head back, allowing him more access to my goose-bump covered neck. I push him back and onto the bed a few feet away, I slowly crawl over him and reconnect our lips. My pants continue to become more and more of a problem as they become tighter and tighter, bringing my hips down to his I grind myself onto him, causing us to both moan audibly when our lengths grind against each other. 

Pulling away from his lips I move onto his neck and and begin leaving love bites as I trail down his body. His head thrashes side to side as I continue to get lower and lower to his aching member. Tilting my head back up he's looking at me with wide eyes, "B-Brent... Please..."

Bringing my lips to his member that's still covered in a layer of cloths, and mouth the outline, cause him to buck his hips and groan. Biting down on the button of his pants I release the latch and he sighs in relief, I look up at him through my eyelashes and he's staring at me absolutely wrecked already. Pulling his zipper with my teeth, I grab the hem of his pants and pull them down and off with one swift movement. Quickly discarding mine, I rub my hand over his aching member and palm mine at the same time. He continues to groan and look at me pleadingly, "Brent please... stop.. teasing, just.. God damn."