One More... Mother

*Brent's P.O.V

I honestly don't want to recount what happened in Purgatory, it was horrid. Cas and I both agreed that leaving Dean would probably be the best choice because we would light up like a beacon, the only difference being, I told Dean... Cas didn't. I stayed somewhat close, Cas disappeared and stayed away. Things happened and I had to kill monsters that I didn't think I would every see again, monsters I've killed, Demons that I killed under the influence of my power. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, the longer we were there the more I began to lost it and eventually Dean found me. I had just decapitated a Vampire with it's own weapon when he found me. I must have look positively crazed, he looked shocked when he found me, shocked and slightly scared, who could blame him, I couldn't... I was scared of me.

We got out, well some of us. Dean saved this Vampire named Benny with a weird chant thing, while Cas... he forced us through without him. Apparently he didn't want to come through, he wanted to stay... but he didn't want Dean to know that. So Cas changed Dean's memory and I had to keep the secret, which was sucky. After that we took up a few cases and Dean was pissed that Sammy didn't look for us, I honestly was proud of him for getting out... at least for a little bit. I was able to get Dean to see some points of Sam's argument, but it was a lot more than being upset that Sam didn't look, it's more along the lines that Dean would've, or more a long the lines that he didn't want to admit that Sam was right, Bobby was gone, really gone after we burned his flask, and we were... he was really alone. 

Kevin was staying with another hunter named Garth, and suddenly I had a great a and decided to find my mother. Then Cas came back and we found out that there was another tablet that Crowley was after and he was looking for a way to read it without a Prophet. But we found how he was planning on getting it and it had to do with a demon that served Lucifer, so we went to find whoever it was. Turns out it was Meg, and she was being tutored by demons for the information in her head. We saved her and then Cas went kinda nuts, he seemed like he was under someone's control, and I couldn't put my finger on why it felt familiar. 

We finally found the tablet and found out that it was the Angel tablet, It was locked in an old crypt and Cas got it. Only for him to disappear from sight shortly after, with me hot on his tail... I was tired of only knowing one of my parents, and I needed to find my mother.

I did some research, I know scary right? I finally caught up  to Cas and finally convinced him to tell me who my mother was... emphasis on WAS. She was recently killed, by Crowley. So here I was, looking into ways to summon a dead demon. I needed to talk to her, I needed to know what went through her mind, what made her leave me... I couldn't let it go like Sam, Dean and Cas told me to do. None of them wanted to tell me it was a false hope, none of them wanted tell me that there was no summoning a dead demon. So I did the next best thing, I contacted Crowley..

Three Days Earlier...

Throwing the lit match onto the summoning bowl I sparks and bursts up in flame and when it disappears, Crowley is standing in front of the table in the torture room that Dean and Sam held him in awhile back. "Hello Leech, this is a switch. May I ask why you summoned the "counterfeit" King of Hell"?"

Sneering I step around the small table and glare as I do, "Don't mock me Crowley, I recently found out some information that makes me want to flay you alive, but the only thing that is keeping you from being my personal punching bag is the fact that you have some use and I need your help."

He chuckles and walks into the center of the room, and looks at the chair that had been his prison for awhile. "Ah, memories."

He turns around an sticks his hands in his pockets, "Well, I'm open to make a deal."