Chapter 31 - Famous Last Words (Edited)

(Any reproductions of this story other than on https://www.wattpad.com/394008710-gast are not permitted by the Intellectual owner of this property. If you see any reproductions on other sites you should inform myself immediately as that is a breach of the copyright laws that protect this story.)

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve.

Lily felt different, her guts felt as if they were boiling inside her. She gagged and ran for the bathroom. She barely made it to the sanctuary that was the cold ceramic surface of the toilet before she violently vomited.

Her face was dripping with sweat, her skin felt inflamed and the lining of her stomach spasmed and twisted violently.

Her hair over spilled the toilet bowl and she retched and heaved for what felt like an eternity before her stomach quietened enough for her to slide down and lay on the cold bathroom tiles.

She knew and understood why she felt different. She lay on the bathroom floor and smiled. This was morning sickness. This was not her first time, she thought back to when she was eighteen, in college and remembered how terrified she was. Her world felt as if it was crumbling and falling apart around her. She dealt with it. And did not regret her choice at all.

People told her she would go to hell for it, but what the fuck did they know about it...

This time around, however, she felt only joy. She needed this. It was blessing from the heavens, Adam would either run away like a child or accept the ramifications of their actions, either way, it mattered little to her. The only thing that could prevent her from having this child was Death himself.

Lily began to laugh as she pulled herself to her feet.

Rose watched everything from afar with a bitter rage, she screamed with enough force that every dog in a 5-mile radius began to snarl and foam at the mouth.

The Rottweiler heard Roses scream of rage and cowered before it. It whimpered and backed away from her as she approached with malice in her eyes.

Rose knelt before the large and friendly dog and with one whisper corrupted it into a vicious killer.

The Rottweiler sniffed the air and escaped through the dog flap. The Rottweiler followed Rose as she marked a path that led to Lily's apartment. The Rottweiler was not alone as it followed. Countless dogs of various breeds, age and size had followed.

They waited at the communal door for Rose. She stared at the electrical door and clicked her fingers. The door beeped and opened. The pack of dogs charged up the stairs, their eyes had begun to glow amber as they approached Lily's door.

They waited patiently for the door to open...

Lily heard a knocking at the door and stared at it confused.

Who would be knocking on at this time of night? She reluctantly pulled herself to her feet and moved closer to the door. She stared through the spy hole and sighed.

The corridor lay empty. Lily shook her head and turned to return back to the bedroom. The door knocked again, this time, however, it was loud enough to make her jump.

"Fuck..." She cursed as she tried to quieten her racing heart.

Lily slowly moved closer to the door once more and pressed her ear against it. The sound of Silence filled the corridor. She frowned and looked through the spy glass and leaped back with a scream.

Rose stood on the other side smiling at her, her long hair spilled down over her face, but Lily could still the amber glow from her eyes beneath.

Lily took several steps backward in fear and screamed once more as Rose's disembodied head appeared through the wooden door. Rose screamed and the door opened fully to reveal a pack of snarling dogs.

"No!!!" Lily screamed and ran to counter that currently house Franks gun; Lily didn't know why she had bothered to keep it but now as she gripped it tight she knew...

She raised it and fired as one of the Rottweiler leaped at her. With a cry, it fell to the ground and whimpered in its last moments.

Rose smiled as she pointed at Lily and spoke.

"Jezebel..."

Lily screamed in rage and began to fire the gun at Rose.

The bullets phased right through her and slammed into the wall.

Lily stopped and retreated to the bathroom she had three rounds left in the chamber and knew she was drastically outnumbered.

With a sigh, she turned the gun on herself and fired...

Rose laughed as the gun clicked, the bullet did not fire.

Lily screamed as the dogs lunged at her, pulled her to the ground and began to tear her apart, limb from limb. She continued to scream as Rose knelt over her limbless body and laughed.

Lily looked up at her sister and spoke.

"I'm not afraid of where I'm going... Can you say the same..."

Rose smiled a sinister smile and stared at the Pitbull beside her.

Lily screamed as the Pit bull closed it jaws over her throat and ripped her from this mortal plane. She screamed in the dark world as it enclosed in on her. The darkness began to rescind as a great fire began to race across the world. Lily screamed as the fires of hell consumed her.

She fought against the flames in vain and dropped to her knees. She could hear Rose laughing at her from the other side.