#3

First date

Jackson:you guys had your date a week after you guys started talking and went to (whatever place) and got to know each other and really hit it off.

Bambam:unfortunately Bambam had to leave the day after you guys met cause it was just a stop on tour but you guys did stay in touch and had a face time date(your idea) which was full of the boys interrupting to finally get to look at the girl bambam has been non stop talking about.

Yugyeom:on your guys first date he took you to the dance studio and you guys ended up having a dance battle which you won because your a fire dancer(and you did act a little extra to impress him)

Jaebum:on your first date you watch a movie at your house and talk about your similar love for soul music and you just so happen to convince him to show you his b-boying.

Mark: mark took you on a rock climbing date which you liked cause you liked adventurous things and he did replace your phone even though you told him it wasn't necessary but his pout was to cute to say no to so you took it.

Jinyoung:you both were pretty simple and didn't want to do anything big so you guys just went on a walk through the town and talked about your equal dislikes for thing around you.

Youngjae:you guys spent the day showing each other the others talent. His being piano and of course singing and you showed him some of your photography and your secretly existing singing skill's