#37

Brick well

You were excited

You were excited. You were gonna spend the weekend with your new boyfriend jaebum. This was your only chance since your parents didn't like you dating jaebum they said they didn't get a good vibe from him but your parents are quick to judge more on your appearance than personality. You knew jaebum grew up having a rough life and he wasn't perfect but neither were you so who were you to judge. You heard a honk outside and seen jaebums car pulled up to the curb. You grabbed your bag and phone before leaving. You peaked out the door and knowing your parents probably asked the neighbors to watch you. Seeing know one you ran to the car getting in.

"Hey beautiful"jaebum said leaning over giving you a kiss
"Hi baby"you responded
"You excited for the weekend"he asked speeding off
"Definitely we haven't been to spend a lot of time together lately cause of my parents I missed you"you said
"I missed you too"he said grabbing your hand

You smiled and leaned back in your seat. You guys had small conversation on the way to his house. It seemed to be pretty far out of town but that didn't bother you. You guys finally pulled up to his house. It was huge but very dull kind of had a creepy feel to it. You looked over the land and seen a brick well on the far side of the house barely noticeable since it was hidden by tall grass. Both of you got out the car and you followed behind him. As he unlocked the door you could of swore you heard a voice call out. Jaebum looked back at you obviously hearing it too.

"That was probably the neighbors down the road"he said

You just nodded and followed him into the house. It was beautiful inside but it still felt weary.

"My room is the first door on the left go ahead and go up there I have to do something real quick"he said
"Okay"you said

You walked upstairs as jaebum went outside. You looked back and caught a glimpse of him through the window walking through the yard. You walked back down the stairs and looked through the window curious what he was doing. He walked to the brick well the tall grass almost leaving it unseen. You watched him pick up the shovel and start throwing dirt in it almost angrily. He stopped throwing the shovel heading back this way. I ran upstairs to the room he told me to go and sat down pretending to be on the phone. You heard him come in and his footsteps up the stairs. The door clicked open and he walked in still a slight look of anger on his face. He took his shoes and jacket off before coming over to you taking your phone putting it on the side table and pushed you farther up on the bed laying on you.

"I'm glad your hear y/n"he mumbled
"I'm glad I'm here too"you responded playing in his hair

He slowly drifted off to sleep holding you tight. You looked around realizing you had forgot your bag in the car. You pushed a now snoring jaebum off you. He mumbled but didn't seem to make any signs of waking up. You got up and left the room going downstairs to the door opening it going out to the car. Luckily he left the door unlocked so you grabbed your bag and went to go back inside but stopped looking out to the the brick well with curiosity. You looked between the house and the well before dropping your bag and walked to through the tall grass wanting to be rid of this curiosity. You walked quickly and you finally made it to the well. You took a step forward a crunching sound emitting from under yours shoes.

"J-jaebum......"a male voice came from  inside the well

You quickly looked over the well and met eyes with a familiar face.

"Chanyeol oh my god"you yelled

Chanyeol was a student who went to the same school as you who had been missing for 3 months with no trace to where he could be.

"Y/n please help me jaebum he's crazy he kidnapped me please y/n I just wanna go home"he started crying
"Grab my hand I'll try to pull you up"you said leaning over to reach for him but couldn't reach him

You cursed and looked around seeing the shovel. I grabbed and lowered it down to him he grabbed on and I pulled as hard as I could but still I wasn't strong enough.

"Chanyeol I have to go call for help I'll be back I promise"you turned around but was pushed back
"Oh no you won't"jaebum said

You pushed him back running but he caught you and carried you back to the well holding you over.

"You know y/n I really didn't think I would have to do this too you but you leave me no choice"he said

With that he dropped you into the tunnel falling onto the damp dirt covered ground.

"Goodnight my little loves I'll be back soon"jaebum chuckled before walking off
"Y/n are you okay"Chanyeol asked
"I'm sorry I was supposed to help you"you cried
"Shhh y/n someone will come for us things will be okay"he said holding you
"Chanyeol why did he do this to you"you asked
"He was my boyfriend"he said
"Your what!"