#33

Youngjaes sunshine

Know one would have guessed. Choi youngjae had a girlfriend and a black girlfriend at that. Everyone was shocked the boys,the fans. Know one even had a clue youngjae had a girlfriend but there it was a picture of you,youngjae and coco together posted on his instagram with the caption my sunshine. The comments were disabled so the fans weren't really able to express if they were gonna except you or not but neither one of you were concerned about that as long as you to were happy. At the moment you were actually at and the airport in Korea. You guys were finally out so there was know reason to keep the distance anymore. You looked around and finally spotted him. Of course he was "disguised" but that cute little mole exposed him.

 Of course he was "disguised" but that cute little mole exposed him

You ran to him and hugged him.

"Youngjae"you said smiling
"Y/n"he responded with just as much excitement
"I missed youuu"you pouted
"I missed you more"he responded

He lowered his mask and your guys lips met. You both pulled away and giggled. You heard someone clear there voice behind him and looked and seen the rest of the boys.

"Oh hi I'm y/n"you said bowing

They introduced themselves bowing back at you.

"Your really pretty noona" bambam said
"Hey none of that this is my sunshine"youngjae said pulling you to him

You giggled a huge smile spreading on your face.

"Wow a sunshine with another sunshine.... cute"jinyoung said nodding his head already liking you
"Oh I brought gifts for you guys I'll give them to you when we get to your place"you said

Everyone nodded and you guys headed out. You stepped outside and seen there was a group of fan girls already outside. You heard the boys sigh and youngjae pulled you closer removing his hat putting in on your head. Of course you were still recognized but there was no need for pictures of you to be posted everywhere. You made it to the car finally and headed to the boys place. You had some interrogation from jb but you got his approval pretty quickly. You guys made it and got out of the car going inside. You sat down on the couch and opened your bag. You handed out gifts and by then you won everyone over. Eventually the boys disappeared till it was just you and youngjae.

"I'm glad I get to be here with you"you said intertwining your hands together
"I'm glad you are to"he said

He held you giving you and occasional kiss on your cheek. You turned your head and your lips met. You guys sat there kissing till a voice interrupted you.

"Ewwwww"bambam said while walking past

You laughed and youngjae blushed. You admired him as he shied away into your shoulder. He was perfect

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I've been attacked.....by choi youngjae

by choi youngjae

somebody get him before he ruins me

somebody get him before he ruins me. Youngjae has been my on and off bias cause all the members don't know how to stay in their place but I just cant stay away from youngjae he's just..... I can't even explain it. Anyway hope you enjoyed❤️