#14

How the fans find out about you

Yugyeom: he just posted a picture of you on his instagram and with no caption and his comments deactivated. He let the fans figure it out on there own

Jb:On one of there days off he took you out and showed affection publicly letting all the fans and photographers that had been following you around see.

Jackson: you came to one of there concerts and he pulled you out from backstage showing you off the the fans who seemed to not have too much of a problem with you.

Bambam: you guys had been spotted out but at first you guys played it off but on weekly idol bambam was questioned about it and he couldn't help but give a hint out to what your guys actually relationship was.

Youngjae: yours and youngjaes relationship being exposed wasn't on purpose. He had posted a instagram photo of himself but what he failed to realize is that in the background you could see your reflection in the glass door behind him.

Mark: on a secret date you guys were unaware that you had been followed by fans and ended up surrounded where you were attacked but others jumped into help you and you and mark had manage to get away thanks to marks loyal fans. After that you guys had no choice but to come out but things turned out well since you were well liked.

Jinyoung: during the boys vlive one of the boys accidentally mentioned you while teasing jinyoung and after being questioned about it and an ok from management he told the fans about his lovely girlfriend y/n.