#25

Like this(youngjae)

You were walking around and seen a coffee shop and decided to go in and sit for a while. As soon as you walked in your heard pentagons new song like this playing in the coffee shop(A/n STAN PENTAGON) you got in line bobbing your head singing along quietly. The line slowly moved and the song came to an end. As you stood there was a soft tap on your shoulder. You turned around to the person. Your eyes widened. There stood youngjae blush covering his cheeks.

"Um hi"you said head down
"U-uh your Korean is really good"he said in English

You hadn't he realized he was standing behind you when you were singing along to the song that was previously on.

"Thank you I've been learning for a couple years"you responded in Korean smiling
"Oh your really good"he responded in Korean shocked
"Thank you"you responded

You realized you were in front of the line and ordered what you wanted and stepped out of line to wait for your coffee to be ready. You got distracted thinking about how you just met your bias and how he complemented you. Your name was called and you went to get your coffee. You grabbed it and went and sat down. You played on your phone till you felt a presence near you. You looked up and seen youngjae.

"Um can I sit here"he asked
"Yeah of course"you said quickly

He sat down and you guys started talking about random things. You explained how much you loved got7 and how you were proud to be in the fandom. The conversation went on before he needed to go.

"Before I go c-could I get your number"he asked blush covering his cheeks again
"Of course"you said

You two switched phone exchanging each others numbers before you guys said your goodbyes. You watched as he walked away and couldn't help it fan girl. You just met the sunshine of got7 and got his number. You couldn't believe it.