#7

Meeting the boys

Jinyoung: you and jinyoung were on a walk around town when he got a call from jyp that he needed to be at the studio cause they had to practice for there comeback. You had never met the boys and weren't ready to. Your plan was to take him there and drive out of there like a bat out of hell but Jinyoung had sweet talked you into getting out of the car and now you were standing infront of the studio door shaking like a leaf.

"Y/n its okay come on" Jinyoung said sweetly grabbing your hand
"But what if they don't like me....if they don't like me then it will mess everything up between us then we'll slowly begin to separate and you'll argue with the boys cause you'll want them to like me but it'll all fail in the end and well breakup" I ranted

I was ranting for so long that I didn't notice Jinyoung had opened the door and all the boys had heard me. I looked down and hid behind Jinyoung completely embarrassed. I heard footsteps and I looked up and seen Jackson.

"I can already tell I'm gonna like you" he said

You smiled widely feeling much better though Jinyoung didn't like Jacksons comment and quickly pulled you away just to result in you being surrounded by the rest of the boys. The boys introduced themselves to you and you began to feel like they were all your brothers even if some *cough* Jackson *cough* liked to flirt every so often.

Yugyeom: Yugyeom decided to fly you out for your 5 month anniversary after not being able to see you for that long. Today was also got7's comeback so you were gonna go and introduce yourself to them before the show since they've never actually met and had no clue about you since you and Yugyeom decided to keep things private. Anyway everything wasn't going as planned. Your flight ended up not landing on the set time so you had to rush to the building they were performing at and had to wait backstage till they were done performing. You bobbed your head to never ever. You were so proud of them especially Yugyeom they had worked hard and come a long way. The performance was over and you decided to step back so if anyone other than yugyeom came in first they wouldn't think you were some weird stranger. You stood and Bambam came in first and looked at you strangely but didn't say anything luckily next was Yugyeom who smiled wide seeing you.

"Jagiya"he yelled running at you picking you up spinning you around making you giggle

He eventually let you down and kissed you quickly. A cough made you guys pull away and you seen Jinyoung standing there with the boys around. You looked over at Yugyeom embarrassed and seen he was already red.

" who is this Yugyeom"Jinyoung asked
"U-um this is y/n she's my g-girlfriend" he stuttered out nervously

The room was silent and the boys just stood there before attacking Yugyeom teasing him making him turn red as a tomato.you laughed as they teased him before the boys turned there attention to you asking you embarrassing questions about your relationship making you feel close to them already.

Bambam: today you were actually gonna meet the boys in person and see Bambam for the first time in a couple months so today was a very eventful and exciting day for you. You were getting dressed at the moment to get ready to head to the airport. After finding and outfit

You quickly fixed your hair and headed to the airport which was surprisingly quite empty to your surprise. You sat down and played on your phone till you starting hearing people walking meaning the plane had arrived. You stood up anxiously looking around.  Until you spotted jackson and the boys behind him.