#31

Born psycho(yugyeom)

Kim yugyeom was classified as a psycho since he was 5 being extremely violent with other kids and attempting to murder his own sibling. He knew how to be quite and sweet but if he was he was planning to hurt someone it was his trick. When he was 10 he met a little girl at the facility they sent him to her name was y/n he fell in love, to him she was just like him. They became close and it seemed like yugyeom begin to become better. When he was 16 he asked y/n to be his girlfriend but before she could answer she was taken away. It took him a whole year to find out that she had released and was back home in america. At 17 he returned back to his ways but much worse. At 18 he took and "interest" in a female staff at the facility it not in the way some would think. On his 19th birthday they found her tied up and know sign of him yugyeom had escaped......

Y/n's pov

I had just gotten back from school throwing my bag down going into the kitchen opening the refrigerator getting a bottle of water out. You heard footsteps behind you and seen your older sister.

"Hey you have a good day at school?"she asked
"Yeah I passed my exams and my teacher said that she would talk to her friend at (your dream school) about maybe getting me a scholarship"you said excitingly
"Aww I'm so proud of you you've come so far from-"your sister was saying but you cut her off
"Yeah let's not mention that"you interrupted quickly
"I know you don't like talking about it but I have some news regarding that and you need to hear it"she said
"O-okay"you responded
"This morning I got a call from the facility and that boy you were close to uhhh ......"she stopped to think
"Yugyeom.....Kim yugyeom"you stuttered out
"Yeah him well he managed to seduce a nurse there and he somehow escaped and being that you were so close with him the hospital called to just to warn you for your safety but it's nothing to worry about it's been a couple of years and they keep him on so much medication he probably has forgotten you by now"your sister said
"Yeah he probably has hey i have quite a bit of homework to do so I'm gonna get started"you said and rushed up to your room shutting the door locking the door.

You paced back in forth you knew there was no way yugyeom would forget atleast not after he confessed his feelings to you. Yugyeom wasn't a nice boy he wasn't normal but you didn't judge him cause neither were you. You were violent and all you wanted to do was hurt someone but you found your way out of that you got better you changed because you learned that you didn't wanna hurt everyone you learned what having a special person in your life feels like and how you didn't want to take anyone's else's special person from them. You tried to explain it to yugyeom to help him get better and he did listen and he got better but the look in his eyes never changed you knew that it was an act. You slowly got better and the nurses noticed and the day yugyeom confessed you were let out without any previous knowledge. Your sister promised you a better life and since then you'd been okay but you were always worried about him about how much worse he'd become once you left. Then your worrying turned to fear when you had gotten a call a couple a weeks ago from one of the facility phones. You didn't worry since only your therapist from there had your number and she liked to check on you. You answered like normal and to your shock it wasn't her it was another female. She told you to remember that yugyeom doesn't forget he never forgets people who he loves and she hung up. Every since then you'd Been a little paranoid and you aren't surprised he's escaped and you know it won't be long before he gets to you but yugyeom wouldn't harm you he just can't.

Yugyeoms pov

"The plan worked they think you had seduced me and tricked me into helping you escape but you turned against me"Lisa said as she walked into the hideout
"That's good so they won't suspect that I'm with you did you bring the hair dye"I asked
"Yeah here"she said handing me the yellow dye"why yellow though isn't that two bright"she asked
"Yeah but who would look for and escapee with yellow hair they're to stupid to look for the obvious..... did you contact your friend with the plane"you asked
"Yeah he said he could take you tonight"she responded
"Great"I said smirking

My y/n will definitely excited to see me after such along time.