#21

Bam jr.

Your alarms went off waking you up from your peaceful sleep. You groaned turning it off before getting up. You got up doing your morning routine putting on your school uniform. You put your curls up into a ponytail not having any interesting in doing anything with it. You grabbed your school bag leaving breakfast sandwich in hand. Eventually you made it to school throwing away your food wrapper before meeting up with your best friend Lisa.

"Hey girl" you said
"Y/n I missed youuu"she said hugging you
"I just seen you yesterday Lisa"you laughed
"Too long"she pouted still holding on to you

You just shook your head at her usual behavior. At first you thought Lisa had a thing for but you learned she's just  all about skin ship. You guys continued to talk till the bell rung and you guys went your separate way. You made it to your class sitting in your seat waiting for the teacher to begin whatever today's lesson is. Eventually the final bell rung and the teacher got up from her chair and began to speak.

"Today is the day all of you've guys been dreading since you entered high school...... we're gonna be starting the baby project if some of you don't know it's where you and a partner will be giving a baby doll that does almost all the things a real baby does and you both will graded on it and will turn in the baby in 2 weeks for a final grade"she said

You groaned along with other people. You really didn't want to do this project and not because having to take care of it. It was the fact that you almost hated everybody in this class. Only four including you were actually passing this class. There was you at the top then park jinyoung,Kim namjoon and dab face ass aka kunpimook bhuwakul or bambam  and he wasn't passing cause he was smart. He was passing cause his family are praised around here. The teacher began calling out names making you nervous. She finally got down to a last couple of students and you were beginning to have hope since namjoon hadn't been picked yet but your hopes went down the drain when the teacher  called your name but not with namjoon. You turned to look at your partner who had a smirk on his face. You turned around quickly attitude on your face.

"Ok please sit with your partners while I go get your babies"your teacher said leaving the room

Your partner came and sat next to you cockiness clear across his face.

"Y/n"bambam said
"Face ass"you responded

He just laughed.

"Aww don't be like that y/n I mean I am your babies father"he said hand sliding on your thigh

You clenched your fist ready to knock his stick figure ass out but the teacher walked in with a tub. She opened it and began passing out babies.

"Okay guys I'm gonna hand out the babies birth certificate for you guys to fill out"she said before handing out the papers

You grabbed the paper and thanked her before writing your name and filling out other parts.

"Um I believe as this child's father I get to sign some things to"bam said taking the paper away from you writing down whatever.

You weren't in the mood for him today so you just let him do what he wanted to. He got up and turned the paper into the teacher.

"Okay first baby by y/n and kunpimook is bam jr"she announced

You looked at bambam who seemed happy about his choice of name. You shook your head you couldn't stand this fool but you couldn't help but see that..........he was kind of cute.

Well hope you enjoyed❤️
Ps-bambam and grey hair is just😍

Well hope you enjoyed❤️Ps-bambam and grey hair is just😍