#20

What type of couple you guys are

Jackson-"the attention seeking couple"You both loved when you guys got compliments about how cute you guys were together so you guys would always show out affectionately flaunting your guys relationship

You both loved when you guys got compliments about how cute you guys were together so you guys would always show out affectionately flaunting your guys relationship.

Jinyoung-"judging couple"
You and jinyoung liked to take walks together and you guys would watch people voicing your opinions to each other especially about other couples since know one could be as cute as you guys were together.

Jb-the "I can't tell there together couple"
You two were overly secretive about your relationship wanting no drama to split you guys up cause neither of you could cope without each other. You guys didn't really notice how secretive you guys you were till the boys started to question if you guys were even still together.

Yugyeom-"the young in love stage couple"
You and yugyeom tend to be cute and cringe at the same time. It seemed like you guys were always in a dreamy state when you guys were together. You guys would catch jinyoung looking at you guys in disgust from how lovey dovey you guys were.

Bambam-the extra couple
You guys had to match in some kind of way there was no way you guys would go in public without people knowing you to were together and you guys weren't extra matching you guys were outgoing expensive matching.

Mark-the attractive couple
When it came to you two the racial difference didn't matter. You both were too attractive to not be loved by others. It was like you guys were straight out of a photo shoot when you guys were out together.

Youngjae-"social media couple"
Everyone and there mom new about y'all if you weren't posting a throwback picture of you two everyday it was youngjae spamming pictures of you telling his following how much he couldn't wait to get home to you.

Hope you guys enjoyed!