#9

You gain weight and he notices(hyungline)

Jaebum: you had been depressed lately without jaebum by your side and when you get depressed you tend to eat and that's what you've been doing quite a lot lately. At the moment you were in the kitchen looking for something to eat when you heard the door open. You weren't expecting anybody and it was quite late. You grabbed a knife and hid behind the counter. You heard footsteps and then you heard a familiar voice calling your name.

"Jaebum"you questioned standing up putting three knife down on the counter

He walked in and you ran to him hugging him crying.

"Jagiya please stop crying I don't like it when you cry"he said in a soft tone holding
" I know I'm sorry I just missed you so much" you said pulling away

You wiped your tears and looked up catching jaebums eyes look over you. Your eyes teared up once again

"I know I've gained weight I've just been so down since you left but I'll fix it I promise I'll lose weight just don't leave me please"you begged tears falling
"No no no you look beautiful no matter if you gained weight or not I love you no matter what nothing's gonna change that"he said pulling my you to him
"Really"you questioned
"Yes now lets go eat I'm hungry"he whined pulling you to the kitchen

Jackson:you and Jackson to others were a fitness couple you guys would always work out together and stay in shape but lately you fell of your routine and noticed you were gaining weight in your thighs and arms and face. You've been wearing baggy clothes and always wore your hair down to cover up your weight gain to avoid anyone noticing especially Jackson. Jackson was out for the day and it was extremely hot so you decided to wear a tank top and shorts till around the time Jackson would come home. You walked downstairs to the living room scrolling through instagram on your phone when the door suddenly opened. You looked and seen Jackson and you just stood shocked heart beating out of your chest. He stood there looking at you his expression blank before he walked towards you pulling you to him.

"Where did all this come from....dam"he said biting his lip

You were shocked that Jackson was actually liking your body changes.

"Your still attracted to me even though I've gained more weight"you asked
"Of course I like the way you look you were beautiful before but your even more beautiful now"he said kissing you"now lets go cuddle" he said pulling you up to your room

Mark:you were never the skinniest girl in school and were bullied often but you met mark and fell in love but in order to be with management automatically put you on a diet until you looked skinny enough to be with and idol like mark. It had hurt your feelings at first but then you began to become comfortable with your new look and was very confident in how you now looked but lately you and mark had been fighting and your job was getting too much so you started to become inconsistent with your diet and sleeping a lot more and now you had begin to start feeling out and you knew mark was noticing your sudden weight gain. You had just returned home from a hard day at work and headed straight to the couch to lay down when mark marched in front of you.

"Your gaining weight and the management are beginning to have a problem with it"he said coldly

You felt your heart clench as you started to break down into tears. You walked to the couch crying into your hands until you spoke up.

"Don't you think I know I'm gaining weight I'm going through so much right now we constantly argue work is a pain in my ass and now I have to deal with management because of the way I look like come on can I catch a fucking break......you know what I'm done I don't wanna do this anymore"you said walking to the door opening just to have it slammed shut
"You can't leave I love you too much please don't leave me ill make them stop I was just worried about the hate you could get I don't want you to be hurt your my everything"he sobbed into your back

You turned around hugging him. You knew you couldn't leave mark especially after hearing his reason this was a hard time but it made you guys stronger in the end

Jinyoung: you were always a thick girl and you loved it. You had all the confidence in the world and that's something jinyoung admired about you the most but you had gotten slight bigger lately but it wasn't because you were eating to much it was because you were pregnant. You hadn't announced it afraid of the response. You and jinyoung had been together for years and still you guys haven't came out about it but that was something you preferred but now your pregnant how can you hide a child? You just recently started to actually gain weight especially in your face and you could tell jinyoung could tell when you guys face timed but you couldn't build up the courage to tell him but you were running out of ways to ignore telling him because he was coming home today for a break and he was gonna see the weight gain. You made sure to where a baggy shirt to cover your growing belly as you waited for jinyoung to arrive. You were upstairs when you heard the door open and jinyoung call for you. You walked to the stairs and seen jinyoung......and the rest of got7 making your heart pound you knew they would too notice your weight gain. You walked cautiously down the stairs and were pulled into various hugs. Jackson was the last to hug you and he pulled you into what you would call a bear and you could could tell he knew when he let out a sudden gasp.

"Are you"he said as he pulled away looking at you with wide eyes
"Is she what"jinyoung questioned hearing what he said

You looked between them your heart practically beating out your chest.

"Ummm he was asking if I was.....um.....pregnant"you said playing with your hands

You didn't look up and jinyoung but when you did he had tears flowing down his face

"I'm gonna be a dad......GUYS IM GONNA BE A DAD"

Well I'm gonna end it there hopefully this isn't too bad I'll do something with just the maknae line soon I just ran out of ideas for this so hope you enjoy