Wrong

Disclaimer: The beautiful story of Naruto belongs to Kishimoto, as do all his characters. Naasica is the only character that belongs to me.

Warning: All warnings were addressed at the bottom of the first chapter.

Beta: Cyndaquil123

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

-Alfred

Grandmother tilted her head curiously at me, a coy smile playing on her lips. "Little sapling, what are you doing?"

I only smiled in response, clinging to the large tree in our backyard.

Grandmother giggled.

"Naa-chan! Where are you? Obaa-chan, have you seen Naa-chan?" Tsunade called out, opening our backyard door and peering at Grandmother. I hid in the leaves of the tree.

Grandmother gave Tsunade an innocent look. "I have not."

"Mm-hmm," Tsunade responded dubiously. Then she rolled her eyes, and frowned thoughtfully. Her chakra flared, and then her eyes snapped up to my spot. "There you are, you bratty sapling!"

I squealed when Tsunade flickered towards me and plucked me out of the branches. "You can't hide from baths forever."

"But you pull my hair when you wash it," I protested, already wincing at what she would do to my poor scalp.

Tsunade huffed. "That's because you keep squirming."

"Do not!"

"Do, too!'

"Do not!"

"Do, too!"

Grandmother laughed at us. "Oh, honestly, girls..."

. . .

. .

.

Early in the morning, I returned back to my room, and swapped places with my clone. I crawled into bed, and Kakashi gave a grumbling noise before scooting over. From my clones' memories, it seemed he had awoken in the middle of the night—likely due to a nightmare—and my clone pulled him into bed and tried to comfort him until he fell asleep.

I buried my face in my pillow, my hands clenching into fists.

Despite washing thoroughly, and that I wore gloves, I could still feel the dried blood on it.

The mission had gone off without a hitch. Zetsu watched over me, as I effortlessly eliminated the civilian family. They were unknown and large, but they were completely helpless. When Orochimaru's servant had arrived, I had already set up numerous traps around the perimeter.

She had been a screamer.

Tiredly, I closed my eyes and snuggled back into the warm blankets, a sort of warmth starting to glow inside of me.

I had succeeded Madara's mission, and he was pleased with me.

That alone seemed to validate what I had done.